What is WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp Messenger, or simply WhatsApp, is an American freeware, cross-platform centralized instant messaging (IM) and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service Facebook, Inc. It allows users to create voice, text messages and send voice messages. And share video calls, and images, documents, user locations, and other content. WhatsApp’s client application runs on mobile devices, but can also be accessed from a desktop computer, as long as the user’s mobile device is connected to the Internet while using the desktop app. A cellular mobile telephone number is required to sign up for the service. In January 2018, WhatsApp released an independent business app aimed at small business owners, called WhatsApp Business, so that companies can communicate with customers who use the standard WhatsApp client.
The client app was created by WhatsApp Inc. of Mountain View, California, which was acquired by Facebook in February 2014 for about US $ 19.3 billion. It became the world’s most popular messaging app by 2015 and has more than 2 billion users worldwide by February 2020. It has become the primary means of Internet communication in many places, including Latin America, the Indian subcontinent and large parts of Europe, Africa.
WhatsApp trick is awesome, you can read the message without opening the app
Today we are going to show you how to read a WhatsApp message without opening the chat box. Learn about whatsapp trick.
WhatsApp is the most used messaging app across the world. It is popular as it has launched and updated features for the convenience of the users. Today we are going to show you such a whatsapp trick which can prove to be very useful for you.
Actually, we never intentionally want to open someone’s WhatsApp message, but want to know whether the message has arrived. Today we are going to show you how to read WhatsApp messages without opening the chat box, learn about whatsapp tricks.
Read WhatsApp messages without opening the chat box : WhatsApp Trick
- To read the WhatsApp message, firstly go to the home screen of the phone and long press the Malti tasking option here.
- Therefore you will see some new options here, select the Widgets option.
- After that shortcuts of different apps will appear here.
- From this you have to search for WhatsApp shortcut.
- Now you can drag and drop WhatsApp shortcuts anywhere you want.
- After doing this, you will see a new message as soon as it is opened.
- But if you click on any message then you will be taken directly to WhatsApp chat.
how to hide profile picture on whatsapp Messenger : WhatsApp Trick
- To hide profile picture, first open WhatsApp.
- After that go to the app’s settings.
- Now go to Account and tap on Privacy.
- After doing this, tap on Profile Picture.
- In the default setting on WhatsApp, everyone on your profile photo means everyone is allowed to see.
- If you want your profile picture to be shown to people if it’s in your Contacts list, go to Settings and tap My Contacts instead of Everyone.
- Also, if you do not want anyone to see your profile picture, then you have to select the ‘No one’ option in it.
- Now no one can see your profile picture.
WhatsApp Messenger will make the new terms of service optional for users
WhatsApp is looking to fix things wrong by making its new terms of service optional for users. The App has faced a lot of criticism for its updated terms of service.
Banning user accounts for sharing data with parent company Facebook and not accepting the terms has sparked outrage and rivals against the messaging platform. But WhatsApp wants to fix the wrong things by making its new terms of service optional for users.
According to the portal WABetaInfo
which tracks the latest updates on WhatsApp, user accounts will not be banned if WhatsApp does not accept the terms of service in future updates. This means users will be able to send text, pictures, videos and voice notes to their contacts without having to accept the new terms of service.
WhatsApp will announce the refreshed Terms of Service in future updates, where it will be optional, according to WABetaInfo, a portal that tracks the latest updates on WhatsApp. Users will not be banned if they do not accept the Terms of Service.
However, in order to chat with business accounts using cloud providers, users must accept the terms of service. A screenshot shared by WABetaInfo shows that users will initially be shown a banner asking them to review and accept the terms of service to chat with such businesses.
WhatsApp made this big update in privacy
WhatsApp Privacy Update : Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has made a big announcement regarding WhatsApp. “We are adding another layer of privacy and security to WhatsApp,” he said in a Facebook post on Friday. This includes an end-to-end encryption option for backups that people can choose to store in Google Drive or iCloud.
Privacy Update on WhatsApp Messenger
Mark Zuckerberg said, “WhatsApp is the first global messaging service of this scale to offer end-to-end encrypted messaging and backup, and there was a truly technical challenge that required a fully functional integration of storage and cloud storage in the operating system.” A new structure was needed.
WhatsApp has announced that this end-to-end encryption is ready before it becomes available to beta testers and everyday users with a new approach from the wider tech community.
The new feature of WhatsApp will be released as an optional feature and the instant messaging platform will be rolled out to iOS and Android users next week. Currently, WhatsApp’s backup management relies on Apple iCloud or Google Drive to store backups of WhatsApp data (chat messages, photos, etc.).
Don’t install this app on your mobile otherwise WhatsApp may be turned off
For some time now, many new features have been added to the WhatsApp Messenger app run by Facebook.
WhatsApp has become a necessity today. Maybe there is a smartphone user who doesn’t use WhatsApp anymore. It is one of the most popular apps in the world of social media. Just imagine if this app gets blocked? We get upset just thinking about it.
For some time now, many new features have been added to the WhatsApp Messenger app run by Facebook. Despite the combination of all these features, the WhatsApp Messenger app has many features that are found in other apps. It also includes options like auto-reply and scheduling chat.
According to a report, some software developers have created an unofficial version of WhatsApp by combining these features. People are liking this version a lot and are transferring their WhatsApp chats here, but let us tell you that this is the unofficial version of WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is showing such apps as unsafe
WhatsApp showed in a statement that third-party apps compromise user security. This malicious software can hack by sending user information. In addition, these apps can be downloaded from relatively secure platforms like Google Play Store.
It can side-load other websites and infect user gadgets. At the same time, WhatsApp has shown that it has the capability of end-to-end encryption which makes it secure and helps in maintaining the privacy of the user.
Whatsapp Messenger suspended accounts of more than 30 lakh Indians
WhatsApp said in a report released on Tuesday that more than 3 million Indian accounts were blocked by WhatsApp between June 16 and July 31.
The WhatsApp company said in a report released on Tuesday that between June 16 and July 31, more than 3 million Indian accounts were blocked by WhatsApp. The actual number of suspended accounts is 30,27,000. Meanwhile, the company received 594 complaints. In fact the accounts have been suspended on various complaints including misuse of the Forward Message app.
WhatsApp shown Reason that misuse of the platform
In a new report that between June 16 and July 31, the company received 594 user reports on 137 account support, 316 ben appeals, 45 other support, 64 product support and 31 security. According to the report, action was taken on 74 accounts during this period. Action here means banning accounts or reinstating an account.
WhatsApp said in a report released on Tuesday that an Indian account is identified through a +91 phone number. WhatsApp had earlier said that it restricted automatic or bulk messaging due to misuse of more than 95 percent. The global average number of accounts used by WhatsApp to prevent abuse on its platform is around 8 million accounts per month.
A WhatsApp spokesperson said that social media intermediaries in India should publish their compliance reports as per the IT Rules 2021. As per IT Rules 2021, we published our second monthly report for a period of 46 days from 16th June to 31st July.
Deleted chats on WhatsApp can be easily recovered : WhatsApp Trick
There are two WhatsApp Trick for retrieving deleted chats, WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging app in the world. We often delete WhatsApp chats by mistake, sometimes we do it intentionally and some users even regret it.
We know that WhatsApp chats cannot be retrieved. But there are also ways by which you can recover deleted chats. Here are two whatsapp trick, with the help of which you can recover deleted chats, which can make your job easier.
How To Recover WhatsApp Messenger Chats : WhatsApp Trick
WhatsApp Trick 1: This way all your chats are visible in real time, but you should be aware that you always have a backup of chats in your mobile phone and you can retrieve it a second time. This feature is available only for Android users.
- Open File Manager on your phone.
- Open WhatsApp folder in File Manager and click on Database. This folder contains all the WhatsApp backup files.
- Long press on the file msgstore.db.crypt12 and edit its name.
- Name it msgstore_backup.db.crypt12. This process is to avoid replacing it with a new file.
- Now, rename your latest backup file msgstore.db.crypt12
- Now go to Google Drive and delete your WhatsApp backup.
- Then uninstall WhatsApp and reinstall it.
- When you click on Restore, select msgstore.db.crypt12 and then select ‘Restore’.
- Now you will see the delete message.
WhatsApp Trick 2:
You can also recover WhatsApp chats in other ways. This technology is for both Android and iOS. After uninstalling your WhatsApp, reinstall it on your smartphone.
If you reinstall it will ask permission to restore backup from iCloud or Google Drive. Now you can recover deleted messages by restoring backup.
What are the hidden features of WhatsApp?
- 12 hidden functions of WhatsApp
- Temporary messages
- Highlight messages
- How to know what time a message was read
- Do not save photos and videos
- Disappear your last WhatsApp connection
- Mark a conversation as “unread”
- Know who your favorite contact is
- Listen to audios before sending them
What is Whats App secrets?
- 11 Secret WhatsApp Tricks You Should Try
- Making voice messages mute.
- Identifying a fake contact.
- Saving the storage capacity from auto downloading.
- How to understand that you are blocked.
- Sending a group message without making a group chat.
- Highlighting messages.
- Becoming invisible in WhatsApp
How do I unblock myself on someones WhatsApp?
One of the easiest solutions is to delete your WhatsApp account, uninstall the app, and then re-install the app to set up a new account. Deleting and setting up a fresh account does the trick for most users and this can be a lifesaver if you have been blocked by someone that you absolutely need to contact.
How can I chat secretly on WhatsApp?
- Open WhatsApp and look for the chat that you want to hide.
- Long press the chat that you want to hide.
- Now, click on the archive button at the top right corner to hide the chat.
- How can I text someone who blocked me?
In order to send a blocked text message, you must use a free text messaging service. An online text messaging service can send a text message from an anonymous email to a recipient’s cell phone.
- Can you see who viewed your WhatsApp profile picture?
Sadly, you can’t see who has viewed your WhatsApp profile. WhatsApp has no feature that lets you see who viewed your profile. However, you can control who sees your WhatsApp profile.
- How can I hide someone on WhatsApp without blocking them?
- On your Android or iOS smartphone, open WhatsApp.
- To mute a contact, press and hold the contact’s name.
- At the top, select the mute symbol.
- Choose the duration of the silence.
- Can we get WhatsApp Chat History legally?
Can we get Whatsapp chat history legally? Yes, authenticated copy of whatsapp message is valid in court if the same is supplied by the service provider. Only on direction of court or police in a pending investigation the service provider can provide with such details.