Voter Helpline App: How To Use Voter Helpline App @ How To search your name In voter List Gujarat:: It has been a constant endeavor of the ECI to prepare a pure and healthy Electoral Roll for the country with People’s participation. Today, ECI is launching the ‘Electors Verification Programme’ wherein Voters are requested to verify themselves with an additional document, rectify errors in their particular, change photographs, remove multiple entries of their names (If Any), and link the family members living together. Services have been made available through #VOTE R HELPLINE mobile App.
How To Use Voter Helpline App @ Election Commission of India
Table of Contents
Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, lection Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters:
A. Electoral Search (#GoVerify your name in the electoral roll)
B. Submission of online forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different
the constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries & Transposition within Assembly.
C. Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status- Voter Helpline App
D. The FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, & Results
E. Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers
F: Find the Election Schedule in your area
G: Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases
H: Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO, and CEO
I: Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
J: Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the printout.
The form numbers along with the purposes are given below for your reference:
- Form 6 – Application for Add New Name in the electoral roll
- Form 7 – Application form for objection to including a name in the electoral roll
- Form 8 – Application form for correction of details in the electoral roll
- Form 8 A – Application form for transposition of an entry in the electoral roll
Everyone can easily download Voter List 2021 from this app.
How to Apply for Voter ID Offline in Gujarat
The procedure to obtain a Voter ID in Gujarat is described below:
Features of Voter Helpline App :
- Voter ID card check
- Download voter ID card
All India Voter List 2023 and Voter Identity Card Download
- Name Find your name in the electoral roll
- Status of Voter ID Card
- Apply online for a new voter ID card
- Update Vot Voter ID Card
- Track application status
- Know your booth, AC, and PC
- Voter list by area
Click Here To Download Voter Helpline App
Guidelines For Applying For Digital Voter ID Card
- The Person Applying For The Voter ID Card Should Follow The Following Guidelines.
- The Candidates Must Be Of The Legal Age Of 18 Years Or Older Than That.
- The Candidates Must Be Of Sound Mind & Not Have Any Criminal Record Or Any Bankruptcy.
- The Applicant Has To Fill Form 6 & Put Up All Of The Important Files Specified Withinside The Form. All The Files Need To Be Original.
- Voter ID Cards Can Most Effective Be Carried Out From Authority’s Web Sites Or Web Sites Accredited With The Aid Of Using The
- Authorities. There Aren’t Any To Any Non-Public Web Sites Or Third – Party Which Can Trouble Voter ID Card In India.
- All The Info Laid Out Form 6 Must Be Correct & Not Using A Spelling Mistake. All The Records Supplied Must Be Legally Correct. All
- Files Must Be Cautiously Proven By The Candidates.
- Search Your Name On The Electoral List By Entering Your Details
Steps 1 : Enter All Your Personal Details On The Website Such As Your Name, Date Of Birth, Age & Constituency Of Residence, From Where You Have Been Registered As A Voter.
Steps 2 : Next Enter The Code That You Are Seeing On The Captcha Image & Then Click On Search. If You Are Able To See Your Name Below The Submit Button, Your Name Is On The Voter List, Otherwise, There Is A Very Good Chance That Your Name Is Missing From The Voter’s List.
- Search Your Name Is Voter ID List By EPIC Number
- Enter The E-EPIC Number In The Box. Then Select The State Of Your Residence.
- Next, Type The Code That You See In The Captcha Image.
- If Your Name Is In The Voter’s List Then You Will Be Able To See The Name Below The Submit Otherwise There Is A Very Good Chance
- That Your Name Is Not On The Voter’s List.
Importance Of The Voting List
The Electoral Roll Is A Documents That List The Names Of Registered Voters For A Particular Constituency. In The Electoral Roll, There Is No Discrimination Against Anyone On Any Parameter. The Document Also Ensures That The Election Process Is Carried Out In A Procedural Manner. The List Also Ensures That If Your Name Is Not Present On The List, You Will Be Denied The Right To Vote. The Updating Process In The Voter’s List Is Also Important As All Those People Who Have Turned 18 Years Of Age & Are Eligible To Vote, Provided They Have Their Names Added To The List. The Names Of People Who Are Deceased But Still Have Their Names On The Voter’s List Will Be Removed. The Updating Process Of Electoral Rolls Also Confirms That No Fake Voter’s Have Been Included In The List. This Has Proved To Be A Major Problem In The Past.
The Following Details Are Included In The Electoral Roll :
- The Full Name Of The Person
- Date Of Birth
- Signature Sample
- National ID Number
- Registration Address
- Code Of The Polling Station
- Name Of The Polling Station
- Area Or Locality
- The Electoral Authorities Use These Details To Authorise The Person’s Identity At The Election Booths.
- Now You Will Be Asked For The Following Details :
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Date Of Birth (DOB)
- Candidate’s Geneder
- State Or Union Territory
- District Constituency
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
Lastly, Click On The “Search” Option & You Will Get All The Required Details Regarding To Your Voter ID Card Status.
What To Do If You Not Receive Voter ID Card ?
There Can Be Situation Where You Have Applied For Voter ID Card, But You Have Not Received It. Steps To be Taken In That Situation Are As Under –
Steps 1 : First Of All, You Can Visit The Official Web Portal Of The “Election Commission Of India” Or Your Nearest Election Officer.
Steps 2 : After The Submission of Form 6, You Must Have Received Reference Number. Enter That Number & All Other Information.
Steps 3 : Now, Click On The “Track Status” Option.
Steps 4 : And Lastly, You Can Track Your Application & See The Updated Status Of It.
Steps 5 : You Can Upload Your Duplicate Voter ID Online By Visiting The National Voter Service (NVSP) Page.
Important Links :
Digital Voter ID Card Portal : Click Here
Check Your Name Is On Voter List Online : Click Here
You Must Then Click On “Find Your Name In The Electoral List’s & Fill In The Required Fields. This Will Allow You To Download A Provisional Digital Voter ID Card.
How To Use Voter Helpline App Below Links To View:
Here the voter list of all states has been included in this app :
- voter list Jharkhand 2023
- voter list Karnataka 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Voter List
- Arunachal Pradesh Voter List
- Assam Voter List 2023
- Bihar Voter List 2023
- Chandigarh Voter List
- Chhattisgarh Voter List
- Delhi Voter List
- Goa Voter List
- Gujarat Voter List
- Haryana Voter List
- Himachal Pradesh Voter List
- Jammu & Kashmir Voter List
- Kerala Voter List
- Madhya Pradesh Voter List
- Maharashtra Voter List
- Manipur Voter List
- Meghalaya Voter List
- Mizoram Voter List
- Nagaland Voter List
- Odisha Voter List
- Punjab Voter List
- Rajasthan Voter List
- Sikkim Voter List
- Tamil Nadu Voter List
- Telangana Voter List
- Tripura Voter List
- Uttar Pradesh Voter List
- Uttarakhand Voter List
- West Bengal Voter List
(Voter Helpline App) How To Use Voter Helpline App @ Election Commission of India:: It has been a constant endeavor of the ECI to prepare a pure and healthy Electoral Roll for the country with People’s participation. Today, ECI is launching the ‘Electors Verification Programme’ wherein Voters are requested to verify themselves with an additional document, rectify errors in their particular, change photographs, remove multiple entries of their names (If Any), and link the family members living together. Services have been made available through #VOTER HELPLINE mobile App.