IPR MTS Recruitment 2022 | IPR MTS Bharti 2022 | IPR MTS Vacancy 2022 | IPR MTS Job Notification 2022 | IPR MTS ભરતી 2022 : IPR MTS 2022 Online Application @ https://www.ipr.res.in/– IPR invites Online applications for recruitment of 31 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.ipr.res.in/ from 09.04.2022 to 30.04.2022.
IPR Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
|Organization Name:||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||(MTS) Posts 31|
|Place of Posting:||Gandhinagar|
Latest IPR MTS Vacancy 2022 Details:
IPR MTS ભરતી 2022 | IPR: 31 MTS પોસ્ટ્સ 2022 | IPR MTS જોબ નોટિફિકેશન 2022 | IPR MTS 2022 ઓનલાઈન અરજી @ https://www.ipr.res.in/– IPR 31 મલ્ટી-ટાસ્કીંગ સ્ટાફ (MTS) પોસ્ટની ભરતી માટે ઓનલાઈન અરજીઓ આમંત્રિત કરે છે. આ ઓનલાઈન સુવિધા સત્તાવાર વેબસાઈટ @ https://www.ipr.res.in/ પર 09.04.2022 થી 30.04.2022 સુધી ઉપલબ્ધ રહેશે.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- IPR Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) : 31 Posts
IPR MTS Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Graduate in any discipline.
30 Years. Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India orders issued on the subject.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs.18,000/- plus HRA per month.
IPR MTS Selection Process 2022
- Solely based on the merit of marks obtained in the written examination conducted by the Institute for the post.
Application Fee/Exam Fee for IPR MTS Job Notification
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|SC/ST/Female/PwBD/ EWS/ Ex-S||Nil|
|Mode of Payment: Through Online only (SBI Collect)|
How to apply for IPR Recruitment?
Interested candidates are requested to apply online at Institute’s website http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html by 30/04/2022 (till 5.30 P.M).
Important Dates for IPR Recruitment:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 09.04.2022
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.04.2022