- New updates to make chatting easier in WhatsApp
- End-to-end encrypted chat, stories fear already available
- Payment shortcut will come for Android users
Facebook’s messaging service WhatsApp is getting new updates to make chatting easier and the good thing is that it is only available for free. WhatsApp has a lot of new updates, which makes it better to use WhatsApp. While features like end-to-end encrypted chat, stories feature, video as well as audio call and media sharing are available in WhatsApp, let us know about the new features of WhatsApp that make WhatsApp better.
Message reaction on iMessage and Facebook Messenger is a good fear, which is also coming soon on WhatsApp. So if you want to give your own reaction to a message, you can also react with emoji. This feature will also be available on group chat, which will make communication much easier.
Most of the time on WhatsApp is spent on the chat window, and now the experience will be even better. Of your text
The surrounding green bubble will be redesigned to make it more attractive by a new update.
WhatsApp features contact card
WhatsApp currently shows a photo on Android but will show a better designed card instead. The newly designed card will have the option of direct kill, text and video call. The group contact card will only send one taker.
Photo editing tool
WhatsApp is working on a photo editor tool similar to what it offers on its story. With the stickers on the photo, users will be able to crop it in their own way. Tests and emojis can also be applied to the photo.
WhatsApp payment shortcut
WhatsApp is working to add a shortcut to the UP payment system directly from the chat box. iOS users
So WhatsApp already has this feature but it will be a new option for Android users.
WhatsApp features chat will disappear automatically
WhatsApp is bringing new features for its users, which will make their work easier. At the same time, WhatsApp is constantly innovating to make users’ chatting experience more fun than ever before. WhatsApp has recently given a must-have gift to its users. People have been waiting for this feature for a long time.
WhatsApp is bringing new features for its users, which will make their work easier. At the same time, WhatsApp is constantly innovating to make users’ chatting experience more fun than ever before. WhatsApp has recently given a must-have gift to its users. People have been waiting for this feature for a long time. This new feature of WhatsApp is called Disappearing Message.
This is beneficial for WhatsApp group features
WhatsApp This new feature will be rolled out on both Android and iOS platforms. This feature is special for groups created on WhatsApp. What is special about this feature is that this feature can be used by everyone, not just group admins. However, at present WhatsApp only allows group admins to use this feature. In the near future, the group admin will have a feature on who can use this feature in the group and who will not.
This means you will now have the freedom to delete WhatsApp messages every week. This feature is currently in testing mode. So currently this feature from WhatsApp will only be available to select people.
Here’s how to update a new number in WhatsApp features
The most needed application in the current smartphone is WhatsApp. People use WhatsApp the most for communication, but often change their phone number and also want to change their WhatsApp number. However, let me tell you, WhatsApp can run on the old number even after changing the phone number, but if you want to switch WhatsApp to the new number and delete the WhatsApp account for any reason, this can be done with simple steps.
How to change WhatsApp number
- Go to WhatsApp settings and click on account
- Then click on the change number
- Then you have to enter the June number and your new number to which you have to switch WhatsApp.
- Before changing the number, you have to make sure that the new number is activated and a call or message is coming to that number.
- Then enable the option with notified contacts.
- Even then, notification of new number will continue in WhatsApp group and your WhatsApp contact.
- You can also inform your contacts about the new number if you wish.
- You will also see an option to change the phone number in Delete My Account.
- When you go to Delete My Account in Settings, you can click on the Change Your Number option instead of Delete My Account and your number will change.
If you have WhatsApp running on more than one number or you want to delete WhatsApp account for some reason, there are simple steps. Many times people take a break from WhatsApp for a few days and delete WhatsApp for that. The simplest way to delete
WhatsApp is to delete it directly.
- Go to WhatsApp settings and click on account.
- Then click Delete My Account.
- Then you have to enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Click Delete My Account again.
- Your WhatsApp account information and profile picture will then be deleted.
- Your WhatsApp will be deleted from all groups.
- WhatsApp message history will also be deleted from your phone.