Sardar Patel Awas Yojana for land less agricultural laburers and village artisan living Below Poverty line in rural areas of the State. Sardar Awas Vasahat, Rampun, dist. Vadodara Govt. has made strategic planning for solution of houses in the village. The poor has right to live new life and to turn to new culture as colony of poor population.
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana
Table of Contents
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is for those peoples who is from rural areas of the state & land less agricultural labors and village artisan. Also the persons who are living below Poverty line.
સરદાર પટેલ આવાસ યોજના વાસ્તવિક રીતે “મફત પ્લોટ, મફત મકાન”નું સૂત્ર ત્યારથી અસ્તિત્વમાં આવ્યું. 1977. યોજના હેઠળ ઘરની કિંમત સામાન્ય વિસ્તારોમાં રૂ. 20,000 અને પર્વતીય અને દુર્ગમ વિસ્તારોમાં રૂ. 22,000 હતી.
લાભાર્થીઓ મકાનો બનાવી શકતા ન હતા, એવી જોગવાઈ કરવામાં આવી હતી કે લાભાર્થીઓ માટે 2000 થી સરકાર દ્વારા મકાન બાંધવામાં આવશે, 1-5-2001 થી સુધારો કરીને મકાનના એક યુનિટની કિંમત રૂ.43,000 કરવામાં આવી હતી. સરકાર સરદાર પટેલ આવાસ યોજના માટે સહાય રૂ.36,000 છે અને લાભાર્થીનું શ્રમ યોગદાન રૂ.7000 છે.
Overview Of The Scheme:
Since 1972, Gujarat implementation, Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is to give benefits to the people living in rural areas below poverty line by providing them free plots scheme of house site of the State Government for landless agricultural labors village artisans. As on since 1977 Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is slogan of “free plot, free house” having assistance for construction of houses on such allotted plot.
- Formally for Ordinary area prince of house is for Rs.20,000/- & for Hilly area prince is of Rs.22000/-
- Now since 1st May 2001, making amendment price of raised to one unit of house to Rs.43000/- which includes Rs.36000/- for assistant & Rs.7000/- for Labor contribution as per the Sardar Patel Awas Yojana.
Measures For Government To Make The Scheme More Useful And Suitable To The Beneficiaries:
- People from below poverty line should get listed to old income limit of Rs.11000/-
- Government should do some necessary changes to the design of the house for sustain the earth quake proof.
- The beneficiary should not have any plot on house in his name.
- While making the house by Government scheme that should allow to use cement hollow blocks, stone masonry and burnt bricks.
- Also allowed to construct houses with magnolia tiles roofs as an alternative of houses with slabs.
To Get The Benefits Of Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Applicants Should Be:
- Such persons from below poverty line of rural areas.
- Has no plot or house on his name.
- should not have taken benefits of any other schemes.
- Such applicants having half / one hectare irrigated / non – irrigated land are also eligible to get these benefits.
- If husband and wife live together and if there is a plot or house is in the name of husband or wife and living in the same village for the last five years, either of them may avail benefit of the scheme.
- If a beneficiary is a native of village he should hold card of Below Poverty Line of that village such person should obtain certificate from the sarpanch of his native village that “this beneficiary has not taken advantage of Sardar Patel Awas Yojana in our village. A certificate should be produced that there is no house in his name or in the name of his wife in his native place and they should fall in the definition of B.P.L
Houses Should Be:
- Protect with iron rods provided on both the sides of openings of windows and doors
- Corner at sill level, shaped rod of 0.90 meter length on ‘T’ junction walls. Mixture cement sand should be 1:3
- Masonry work should be done in cement their proportion should be in 1:4 instead of 1:6 in prescribed type design.
- Houses should be made Anti-earth quake proof to be carried out works are to in coeducation of houses in accident zone-5 areas.
- Masonry work above plinth of the rooms and Toilet as cum-bath room and that of parapet should be made by burnt breaks of 0:23 meter thickness, cement hollow blocks and stone max marry and blue stone etc. proportion of cement-sand is 1:6.
|Read In Gujarati