NMMS Scholarship 2022 The National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) is provide by the MHRD, Government of India. There are approx 1 lac NMMS scholarships granted to the students every year. The students have to appear in the written entrance exam of NMMS 2022 scholarship to become eligible.
NMMS 2022 exam is schedule to be conduct on December 12, 13 and 20. The exam of NMMS 2022 scholarship is conduct by the State Council of Education Research Training (SCERT) for their respective state.
NMMS Scholarship 2022
Table of Contents
શિષ્યવૃત્તિ અરજી ફોર્મ વિવિધ રાજ્યો દ્વારા બહાર પાડવામાં આવ્યું છે અને કેટલાક રાજ્યો ટૂંક સમયમાં અરજી ફોર્મ બહાર પાડશે. NMMS 2022 શિષ્યવૃત્તિનું અરજી ફોર્મ ઓનલાઈન અને ઓફલાઈન બંને મોડમાં ઉપલબ્ધ હશે.
જે વિદ્યાર્થીઓ ન્યુનત્તમ જરૂરી ગુણ સાથે NMMS 2022 શિષ્યવૃત્તિ પરીક્ષામાં લાયક ઠરે છે તેઓ શિષ્યવૃત્તિની રકમ મેળવવા માટે પાત્ર બનશે. મહત્તમ NMMS શિષ્યવૃત્તિ INR 12000 p છે. દરેક વ્યક્તિગત વિદ્યાર્થી માટે.
આ લેખમાં NMMS 2022 શિષ્યવૃત્તિની તમામ સંબંધિત વિગતો જેમ કે અરજી ફોર્મ, પાત્રતા માપદંડ, પરીક્ષા પેટર્ન, અભ્યાસક્રમ, પરિણામ વગેરેનો સમાવેશ થાય છે. NMMS 2022 શિષ્યવૃત્તિ વિશે વિગતવાર જાણવા માટે સંપૂર્ણ લેખ જુઓ.
The candidates interested for the NMMS scholarship can check out the list of important dates and events provide below.
- Last Date : 19-01-2022
List of Dates and Events
- Start Online Form : 31-12-2021
- Last Date For Online Form : 19-01-2022
- NMMS Scholarship exam 2022 : May be In february
How To Apply :
- www.sebexam.org, To apply for Scholarship Examination, kindly click on Apply online from the home page.
- On Apply online page, kindly go through “How to Apply” manual to understand the procedure of applying for the scholarship examination.
- Click on “Apply” Button in line with NTSE Exam to proceed. You may also read the Notification for the NTSE Examination.
- After submit, a pre-filled form will be shown, kindly confirm your personal details and School details. If in case of change in School, enter new School Dise code, click on “Change School” button, your school details will be updated for this examination.
- Then After Submit kindly note your Application number which will be used for further process.
- After submitting form, click on “Upload Photograph”, enter application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Select both photo and signature and then click on upload button to upload photo and signature And Income Certificate.
- Next, click on “Confirm Application”, enter application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Confirm your details and then click on confirm button to confirm your application, after confirming you will not be able to edit the application.
- You may select to print your confirm application, post office challan, Pay online fees and print receipt (if fee is paid online)
- Online payment page – enter your details of credit card/debit card/net banking and proceed to complete transaction. No employee would ask you bank/card/otp details from our team.
- Post Office sample challan copy.
- Approx. 1 lac scholarships are granted per year to the students whose parental income is 1.5 lac p. a. or less from all the sources.
- As per the state quota the NMMS 2022 scholarship may differ as per the category of the candidates or domicile of the candidates.
- The quota of scholarship is being fix by every state, the annexure of state quota NMSS scholarship as per the class of the candidates is provide.
- The maximum amount of NMMS 2022 scholarship will be maximum INR 12000 p. a. No student will be provide more than INR 1000 per month as scholarship.
- The scholarship will be provide on the yearly basis to the students of class 9th studying in a government – aided or wholly government or local body school.
- The scholarship can be grant for a maximum period of 4 years from class 9th to class 12th.
- To get the NMMS 2022 scholarship, the students will have to qualify the exam conduct by the state government or UT.
Eligibility Criteria (Senior and Higher secondary stage)
Only the eligible candidates will be able to claim the scholarship of NMMS 2022 for the senior and higher secondary stage. The eligibility conditions for the NMMS 2022 scholarship for senior and higher secondary stage is as given below:
- The scholarship is payable for a maximum period of 4 years from class IX to class XII.
- The NMMS 2022 scholarship is only applicable for the candidates studying within India only.
- The candidates claiming NMMS 2022 scholarship, must have a clear promotion record of class VIII and IX.
- The NMMS scholarship is not provide for the diploma and certificate courses at this stage.
- The candidate must have scored minimum fifty – five percent marks from class IX to XII, in order to continue the NMMS scholarship 2022.
- For the SC / ST category candidates there will be a relaxation of 5 percent marks.
- If there will be no exam conduct by the school for the NMMS scholarship 2022, at the end of class IX and XI session.
- Then a certificate of confirmation shall be issued by the head of the school, otherwise the scholarship shall be discontinue.
- The NMMS 2022 scholarship scheme shall be monitor by the Department at regular intervals of time by the authorize stakeholders.
- The candidate must have score minimum sixty percent marks in class X, to continue the NMMS scholarship at the next stage. For the SC / ST category candidates there will be a relaxation of 5 percent marks.
The exam pattern of NMMS scholarship 2022 provides complete idea about the question paper pattern to all the students. The key highlights about the NMMS 2022 exam pattern are as given below:
- The question paper of NMMS exam will be of 90 marks.
- The question paper will include two sections of Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- The exam will be conduct in both online and offline mode at the register exam centres.
- The medium of NMMS 2022 exam will be both English and Hindi medium.
- The total exam duration for each paper of NMMS scholarship 2022 will be 90 minutes.
In order to prepare for the NMMS scholarship exam 2022, the students must prepare as per the prescribe syllabus by the exam conducting body.
- The exam question paper of Mental Ability Test (MAT) will cover the multiple – choice questions from topics like analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc.
- The complete question paper will be based on verbal and non – verbal meta – cognitive skills such as reasoning and critical thinking.
- The question paper of Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) will cover the class 7th and 8th syllabus subjects as mathematics, social science, science, general knowledge etc.
- The students can refer to the NCERT books to complete the syllabus of NMMS scholarship.
- For the MAT paper the mental math books of class 7th can be referred to by the students.
As per the exam pattern provide by the authorities, the question paper of NMMS scholarship exam 2022, will include multiple – choice questions. The students will have to tick the correct answer among the four given options.
The question paper of NMMS exam 2022 will be provide in both English and Hindi language. The students are advise to solve the previous year question papers of NMMS exam 2022 to score good marks in the exam. Practicing the previous year question paper, will make them understand the exam pattern of NMMS exam.
The students must study from the experts recommend books in order to qualify the NMMS exam 2022. The refer books are provide below:
- The NCERT books of class VIII for Mathematics, Social Science, and Science.
- The books of class VII should also be refer by the students to understand the basic concepts of the subjects.
- Apart from the syllabus books, the students must buy the practice paper of NMMS exam provide by various publishers.
The result for NMMS Scholarship 2022 will be release by the State Council of Education Research Training (SCERT) for candidates who qualifies the exam and are select as per the category and quota of Scholarship approve by MHRD. The state wise list will be available with the SCERT or on the National Scholarship Portal.