Digital Gujarat Online Portal: Gujarat Digital Online Citizen Service @ digitalgujarat.gov.in: Gujarat Digital Portal – Gujarat Digital Online Citizen Service – Get Gujarat Digital Online Service – Service Portal Gujarat Government Citizen The Gujarat Government has launched the Gujarat Digital Common Services Portal. Gujarat digital Mobile application for Android Gujarat digital.
Digital Gujarat Online Portal
Digital Gujarat Common Services Portal provides 33 online services to the citizens of Gujarat. If you agree to register, you can apply for 33 services and register online with Aadhaar number, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail ID. Password selected.
Digital Gujarat Online Service
- New Ration Card Application(Ration Card)
- Separate Ration Card Application (Ration Card)
- Duplicate Ration Card Application(Duplicate Ration Card)
- Ration Card Member guardian Application on Digital Gujarat (Resan kard)
- Domicile Certificate (domisail sartificat)
- Senior Citizen Certificate (siniyar citijan sartifiket)
- Character Certificate (chal chalgat jo dakhlo)
- Religious Minority Certificate (laghumati jati no dakhlo)
- Widow Certificate (vidhva dakhlo)
- Economically Backward Certificate(Other than Job/Education Purpose) (EBC Certificate)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat Government on Digital Gujarat(non krimileyar certificate)
- Addition of Name in Ration Card (resan card ma nam umervu)
- Removal of Name from Ration Card (resan card ma nam kami karvu)
- Change in Ration Card (resan kard badlvu)
- Religious Minority Certificate (Panchayat) (laghumati jati no dakhlo)
- Widow Certificate (Panchayat) (vidhva dakhlo)
- SC/ST Caste Certificate (Panchayat) (sc st no dakhlo)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Central Government (non krimileyar certificate)
- Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections(For Job/Education Purpose) (UEWS)
- Income Certificate (aavak no dakhlo)
- Farmer Certificate (khedut nondhni patra)
- SEBC Certificate (SEBC Certificat)
- Socially & Educationally Backward Class Certificate (SEBC)
- SC/ST Caste Certificate (sc st no dakhlo)
- Application for Varsai Certificate (varsai pramanpatra)
- Renewal of arms licence for crop protection (hathiyar parvano)
- Cinema licence on Digital Gujarat (manoranjan pramanpatra)
- Economically Backward Certificate(Panchayat)(Other than Job/Education Purpose)(EBC)
- Income certificate (Panchayat) (aavak no dakhlo)
- VF6 ENTRY DETAILS (khedut khata 6 dakhlo)
- VF7 SURVEY NO DETILS (khedut khata 7 dakhlo)
- VF8A KHATA DETAILS (khedut khata 8a dakhlo)
- Electricity Bill Payment(vidyut bill)
- Nomad-Denotified Caste Certificate(NDC)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat Government (Panchayat)
- SEBC Certificate (Panchayat)(SEBC Pramnpatra)
Digital Gujarat Online Citizen Service Portal
- Firstly Visit the official website of Digital Gujarat
- Secondly Choose your location
- Then Select the service option
- Therefore Click on Digital Gujarat Registration
- Thirdly and most important Online Registration Provide your details
Official site : Click here
How to Apply
You can then provide all your correct information and visit the ATVT center to verify your document. You should receive your certificate by post.
More official information is on their official website so visit the official website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in and read the instructions carefully.
You are contacting them on their toll free number. We are providing this information. This is our experience.
What is the process of ration card?
Login to the portal you have to apply on.
Click on the Application form.
Fill in all your personal details.
After filling the details, now upload all the documents and click on the “apply online” button.
How can I make my ration card online?
Go to dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in and signing with your details.
Scroll down and click on “Ration Card” in the ‘Public Distribution System’ column.
Upload the PDF of the necessary documents, Click on “Apply”
And continue the procedure of filling the form.
How can I download ration card?
Go to the official website of the Directorate of Food and Civil Supplies”Digital Gujarat”. https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/ration-card-eng.htm On the homepage, click on the Public Distribution System – Ration Card. The next page will ask you the search by ration card number or by ration card from other details.
What are the 3 types of ration card?
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) …
Priority Household (PHH) …
Below Poverty Line (BPL) …
Above Poverty Line (APL) …
Annapoorna Yojana (AY) …
Who is eligible for APL card?
APL (Above Poverty line) ration card – The APL ration card was issued to households living above the poverty line. BPL (Below Poverty line) ration card – The BPL ration was for those households living before the poverty line due to Digital Gujarat.
What is NPS ration card?
Priority Households (PHH) category or Pink card holders will get 4 kg rice and 1 kg wheat at Rs 2/kg per person. … This would comprise 1 kg boiled rice, 2.5 kg raw rice and 500 grams ‘Matta’ rice.