Indian Army JAG Entry 31st Course Recruitment 2023, Indian Army invites online applications for recruitment of JAG Entry Scheme 31st Course (Oct 2023) from unmarried male and female law graduates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army for 09 vacancies for Judge Advocate General Branch. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online to Join the Indian Army from 18 January 2023 to 16 February 2023 at the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army JAG Entry 31st Course Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Indian Army has invited online applications from unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of the 31st Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme Course (Men and Women) October 2023 course in the Indian Army for Law Graduates. Interested Candidates can apply for the same now directly by clicking the link given below. In this article, we will discuss everything about the notification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc.
|JAG 31st Course Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Judge Advocate General Branch|
|Starting Date||18th January 2023|
|Closing Date||16th February 2023|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Official Site||@ joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Total Vacancies for Men and Women are given below:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State.
- The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Nationality – A candidate must either be:
(i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) A subject of Nepal,
(iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary for the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age As On: 01.07.2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Candidate should be born between 02 Jul 1996 – 01 Jul 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
Note – Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- No Application Fees Are Required To Be Paid.
|Captain||On completion of 2 years|
|Major||On completion of 6 years|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of 26 years|
|Colonel||On a selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions.|
Stipend of Rs. 56,100/- Per Month will be payable to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets selected through JAG Entry in the Indian Army during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during the training period at OTA.
Gentlemen or Lady Cadets, after successfully completing training, will be commissioned in Indian Army as Lieutenant on the Pay Scale of Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
They will also be entitled to various allowances such as Military Service Pay (MSP) (Rs. 15,000/- Per Month), Dearness Allowance, Para Allowance Project Allowance, Uniform Allowance, etc.
Gentlemen of Lady Cadets (During Training)
Rs. 56,100/- Per Month
Lieutenant (On Commission)
Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
|Rank||Level||( Pay in Rupees )|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
- Shortlisting of Applications for SSB Interview.
- SSB Interview of Shortlisting Candidates at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for JAG Entry Indian Army
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations are not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill out the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to the page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application on the last day.
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
|Apply Online||Click Here To Apply|
|Applicant Login||Click Here To Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|
|Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in||Click Here To Open the Official Website|
Ans. 16th February 2023 is the last date for Indian Army JAG Entry.
Ans. There are a total of 9 vacancies are there in Indian Army JAG Entry.