UPSC Notification 2023 for 1105 Posts of IAS, IPS & IRMS, UPSC Recruitment 2023 released for 1105 Vacancies Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, Cut off, Admit Card & Interview. Check UPSC 2023 Notification, vacancy, application form, exam date, age limit, eligibility, and exam preparation tips for all UPSC aspirants.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has activated the online application for Civil Services Examination (CSE) 2023 or Indian Administrative Services Examination 2023 (IAS 2023) at upsc.gov.in by releasing the notification. Candidates who have completed graduation can submit their UPSC CSE Application Form on or before 21 February 2023 at UPSC’s online website – upsconline.nic.in. Applicants have to first register themselves on One Time Registration (OTR) and then proceed to fill out the online application form for the exam. The UPSC Civil Services Registration link is also given below.
This year, UPSC will fill a total of 1105 UPSC vacancies, including 37 vacancies for persons with benchmark disability categories, 15 vacancies for locomotor disabilities including cerebral palsy, leprosy, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and muscular dystrophy; and 10 posts for persons with multiple disabilities. This year, UPSC is also conducting the Indian Railway Management Service (IRMS) Recruitment Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, Cut off, Admit Card & Interview.
UPSC Notification 2023
Table of Contents
|Exam||UPSC Civil Services Examinations 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Union Public Services Commission|
|Total vacancies||1105 Posts|
|Services||IAS, IFS, IRMS, and others|
|UPSC CSE Application Form 2023||1st February 2023|
|Last Date||21st February 2023 (18:00 PM)|
|Eligibility||Graduation or Equivalent Education from a competent board|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date||28th May 2023|
|Selection Process||CSE Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2023 along with UPSC CSE Apply Online is available on the official website of the Commission. For your convenience, we have provided you the direct link to apply online for UPSC Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, Cut off, Admit Card, Interview, and exam along with a direct link to download the UPSC notification PDF in the table below.
Upsc.gov.in Civil Services IAS Recruitment 2023 PDF Download
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 PDF has been released on 1st February 2023 at upsc.gov.in.
- All graduates are eligible to apply online for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2023.
- The online application form opens on 1st February and the last date to fill out the application is 21st February 2023.
- UPSC CSE preliminary exam will be conducted on 28th May 2023 in which all the applicants have to appear for further selection.
- As per the selection process, candidates have to clear the preliminary stage, the mains exam, and then an interview to get selected in the final stage.
- Those who are not eligible for this recruitment should focus on GDS Recruitment 2023.
UPSC Notification 2023 Exam Date
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|UPSC CSE Notification 2023||February 1st, 2023|
|Online Application Start Date||February 1st, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online UPSC CSE 2023||February 21st, 2023|
|Last Date to pay application Fees||February 21st, 2023|
|Correction in Application Form||February 22nd, 2023|
|Last Date to make Corrections||February 28th, 2023|
|UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date 2023||May 28th, 2023|
|Prelims Result||June 2023|
|UPSC Mains Exam 2023||September 25, 2023|
UPSC IAS 2023 Eligibility
- Firstly, candidates must have passed graduation from a recognized university in India with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Secondly, you must fall between the age limit of 18-32 years for the general category.
- Thirdly, the age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- There is a relaxation of 3 years in the age limit for OBC candidates.
- So these were some important points related to UPSC Civil Services 2023 Eligibility.
- Apart from this, Punjab Police Recruitment 2023 is also available for which eligible candidates can apply.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|1||Indian Administrative Service|
|2||Indian Foreign Service|
|3||Indian Police Service|
|4||Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|5||Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|6||Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’|
|7||Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’|
|8||Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’|
|9||Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’|
|10||Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’|
|11||Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’|
|12||Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’|
|13||Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’|
|14||Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’|
|15||Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)|
|16||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)|
|17||Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’|
|18||Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B|
|19||Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’|
|20||Indian Railway Management Service (IRMS|
UPSC CSE Application Fee 2023
|Category||UPSC CSE Application Form Fees 2023|
The candidate should be a graduate of any discipline to be able to apply for the UPSC 2023 exam. There is no minimum percentage required for graduation. However, a Degree in Engineering / Degree in Commerce/ Chartered Accountancy is required for IRMS 2023.
UPSC Age Limit 2023
The candidates can check the category-wise minimum and maximum age limit in the table given below:
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit
|General||21 years||32 years|
|OBC||21 years||35 years|
|SC/ST||21 years||37 years|
For IAS, IFS, and IPS – A candidate must be a citizen of India.
For other services – A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
UPSC 2023 Selection Process
- UPSC IAS Prelims 2023: The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) will be conducted for the candidates who would apply for the exam.
- UPSC IAS Mains 2023: Those who clear the UPSC CSE Pre Exam will be called for the Civil Services (Main) Examination for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
- UPSC IAS Interview 2023: UPSC interview is the last round for the selection meant to test the applicant’s critical thinking.
UPSC Recruitment PDF 2023
UPSC Notification 2023 PDF: The notification PDF of the UPSC CSE 2023 is released on 1st February 2023 and includes all relevant information regarding the exam date, age limit, eligibility criteria, no. of vacancies, job profile, last date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, Cut off, Admit Card & Interview.
|Registration Link||View Here|
|Official Notification||View Here|
|Exam Details||View Here|
UPSC Syllabus 2023
Subject – There will be two papers (General Studies and CSAT)
Number of Questions and Marks: GS will have 100 questions for 200 marks and CSAT will have 80 questions for 200 marks
Time – Each paper will be given 2 hours to complete the test
Negative Marking – 1/3 mark shall be deducted for every incorrect answer
UPSC Admit Card 2023
UPSC will release the UPSC Civil Service 2023 Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination on the official website of UPSC Online i.e. https://upsconline.nic.in. UPSC CSE Pre Admit Card shall be released in the month of May 2023. One would need to log in to the UPSC website to download UPSC CSE Admit Card 2023.
UPSC Result 2023
UPSC Result 2023 will release the PDF containing the details of all shortlisted candidates on its official website after conducting the exam.
UPSC Exam Pattern 2023
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Interview
The last stage of the UPSC exam is the UPSC Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, Cut off, Admit Card & Interview. It is mandatory for every candidate who qualifies for the UPSC CSE mains to appear in the interview as its marks will be counted to determine the merit list of the candidates. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 275 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks).
Exam Center 2023
|UPSC Prelims 2023 Exam Center|
|GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR||NASIK||VISHAKHAPATNAM|
UPSC Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, Cut off, Admit Card & Interview 2023
|UPSC Mains 2023 Exam Center|
UPSC 2023 Cut Off
After conducting the entire stages of the CSE examination, UPSC releases a minimum cutoff mark for both the Prelims and Main examination which an aspirant must clear to be selected for the next stage of the process. Candidates can check the UPSC CSE 2023 Cut off from the link provided below.
- How many vacancies shall be filled for UPSC Civil Service 2023?
Around 1105 Vacancies Are Available For The Civil Service For The Year 2023.
- Will there be a UPSC exam in 2023?
The Civil Services Preliminary examination will be held on May 28, 2023, according to the UPSC calendar year 2023.
- What is UPSC IAS Pre Exam 2023?
- When can I apply for UPSC 2023?
On February 1, 2023, the UPSC IAS application form for 2023 will also begin. The deadline to submit an application for the UPSC IAS 2023 is February 21, 2023.
- What is the qualification for UPSC Civil Service Exam 2023?