LIC ADO Recruitment 2023: LIC Bharti 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India i.e. LIC has released more than 9000 thousand recruitment across the country. Through it, candidates have got a great chance to get government jobs in LIC. LIC has released a notification (LIC NOTIFICATION 2023) for the post of Apprentice Development Officer. A total of 9394 vacancies have been released. In which the post will be filled in different cities of different states. Candidates can visit the official website licindia.in to know the complete vacancy details.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
|LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
|Life Insurance Corporation
|Apprentice Development Officer
|LIC ADO Notification 2023 Date
|Graduation in Any Field
|21 to 30 Years
|Preliminary, Mains, and Interview
|LIC ADO Application Form 2023 Start Date
|Mode of Application
|LIC ADO Application Form 2023 Last Date
|LIC ADO Exam Date
|LIC Recruitment Portal
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Bharti 2023
- The LIC Apprentice Development Officer Notification 2023 is going to be released in the first week of January 2023 and there are multiple Vacancies available under it.
- You can fill out the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Form from 1st week of January 2023.
- Written Exam will be conducted in February 2023 and all the candidates who score good marks will be called for the next stage of recruitment.
- A minimum of 45% Marks must be scored by the applicants in order to be eligible for the next process.
- Make sure you have checked the eligibility or Qualification Requirements before proceeding with Online Application.
- All the applicants who are willing to Apply Online for this recruitment should check the LIC ADO Eligibility 2023.
- As per the notification, every aspirant must have passed Graduation from a known or notable university in India that is recognized by the UGC.
- Moreover, all your semesters and exams in the course should be clear with a minimum of 45% Marks or above.
- Secondly, you must fall between the Age Limit as prescribed in the notification and discussed in the section below.
- You have to fill out the Application Form in Online mode only and if anyone fails to do that then he or she will not be allowed to give the exam.
|LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
|LIC ADO Application Form 2023 Fees
|LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Short Advertisement
|16th January 2023
|LIC ADO Advertisement 2023 Eastern Zone PDF
|18th January 2023
|LIC ADO Advertisement 2023 All Other Zones
|20th January 2023
|LIC ADO Online Application Starting Date
|21st January 2023
|Last date to apply online
|10th February 2023
|LIC ADO Prelim Exam 2023
|12th March 2023
|LIC ADO Mains Exam 2023
|8th April 2023
How to apply For Lic Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of LIC @https://licindia.in.
- Enter the requested details like your name, email id, and mobile number.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Registration no. and password, log in to complete the application process.
- Fill in the personal, educational details and communication details correctly.
- Upload photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, etc.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for LIC ADO BHARTI 2023 will be provisionally accepted after you pay the application fee.
|LIC Recruitment Portal
What is the LIC ADO Eligibility Criteria 2023?
- LIC ADO Eligibility 2023 says that applicants must have graduated from a known University in India.
What is the LIC ADO Application Form 2023 Last Date?
- LIC ADO Application Form 2023 Last Date is in January 2023.
When is the LIC ADO Notification 2023 released?
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF will be released in the 1st week of January 2023.
What is the last date of LIC recruitment?
- LIC Recruitment Last Date: 10/02/23
What is the age limit to apply for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates of age 21 to 30 can apply for LIC ADO Post 2023, There is age relaxation for the reserved categories.