SSC Recruitment 2022 | SSC Recruitment Notification | Staff Selection Commission Bharti | SSC ભરતી 2022 Apply For 2065 Selection Posts: Staff Selection Commission, SSC every year conducts online examinations for recruiting eligible 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduates for various Selection Posts. SSC Selection Post Phase X will be conducted for Central Region, Eastern Region, Karnataka, Kerala Region, Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region, North Eastern Region, Northern Region, North Western Sub-Region, Southern Region & Western Region. For the year 2022, SSC has announced 2065 vacancies and other details along with SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022 has been uploaded on 12th May 2022 at SSC. nic. in
SSC Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
The official notification for advertisement no. Phase-10/2022/Selection Posts have been released on 12th May 2022 on its official website at www.SSC.nic.in for various 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduate-level posts, and the direct link to download the SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Notification advertisement is provided below. The eligible candidates looking for job opportunities must not miss this golden opportunity to grab a government job. Till then check the details from SSC Selection Post Phase 10 notification pdf.
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 2022- Overview
Go through the overview table for SSC Phase 10 Selection Post 2022 to have a brief about the recruitment drive.
|SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Staff Selection Commission, SSC
|Level 1 to 7 (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/-)
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Vacancy 2022
A total of 2065 vacancies were announced for the 10th pass/12th pass/Graduate candidates for which the detailed vacancy has been notified in the detailed advertisement for SSC Selection Post Phase 10. Check the category-wise vacancy breakdown for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 from the below table.
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Vacancy Details
|No. of Vacancy
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Eligibility Criteria
The SSC Selection Post Phase 10 notification has been released for all level candidates, check the level-wise eligibility criteria from the below section.
Education Qualification (13/06/2022)
|Class 10th or High School pass from any recognized board in India
|10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India
|Bachelor’s Degree in any field from any recognized University/Institution in India
SSC Recruitment Selection Post Phase 10 Age Limit (as of 01/01/2022)
The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years. Check the post-wise age limit from the notification pdf for which the link has been provided above.
SSC Selection Post 2022 Recruitment Process
There will be three separate CBT of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions separately as per the education qualification of the post. The candidates have to qualify for the Computer Based Examination as the final merit list and selection is totally based on the marks scored by the candidates. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., if required for the posts will be of a qualifying nature
The salary of various posts varies region-wise with various increments and perks associated with the job post from Level 1 to 7. The basic salary for Selection Posts ranges from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/- and the grade pay ranges from Rs. 1900/ to Rs. 4800/- as the post-wise salary is different but the range lies as mentioned before.
For the candidate belonging to the General category and OBC category an application fee of Rs 100/- is to be paid through either online or offline mode. The female or SC/ST category candidates are exempted from the application fee. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
SSC Recruitment Selection Post 2022 Online Application
Staff Selection Commission has started accepting online applications for Staff Selection Posts Phase-10/2022 from 12th May 2022 onwards. The last date for submitting the application form is 13th June 2022. The interested and eligible candidates can click on the below link and directly apply for Selection posts much before the last date to avoid any last-minute technical issues
The candidate should submit the original documents during the document verification.
- Educational Qualification certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste/Category certificate.
- If applicable, PWD certificate.
- ESM Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate.
- Applicants who claim a change in name after matriculation on marriage/remarriage/divorce etc should submit the necessary documents.
|SSC Recruitment Selection Post 2022- Important Dates
|SSC Selection Post Phase X Notification
|12th May 2022
|Online Application Starts
|12th May 2022
|Last date to Apply Online
|13th June 2022 (11:00 pm)
Steps to Apply for SSC Bharti 2022 Phase 10
Follow the steps mentioned below to register and apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022 exam:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.SSC.nic.in
- Click on “Register Now” appearing on the left side of the homepage to register yourself if you are applying for the first time by entering all the details asked like email id, contact number, name, and other details.
- A Registration Number and password will be generated and will be sent to you on your registered mobile and email.
- Log in again using your Registration Number and Password by visiting the homepage.
- Click on the apply link in the Phase-10/2022/selection posts examination.
- Fill in all the other details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Proceed to payment of the SSC Selection Post 2022 application fee.
- Upload all the mentioned documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Attach disability Certificate Number, if you fall under benchmark disability.
- Take out the print of the application form and fee receipt for future use
Pre-requisite for Staff Selection Commission Bharti Application Form
- The candidate should keep their document ready for proof about their Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Exam
- Scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format of dimensions between 20 KB to 50 KB
- Scanned signature in JPEG format with dimensions ranging between 10KB to 20 KB. For VH candidates, a thumb impression is allowed
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: DOWNLOAD
SSC Recruitment 2022 | SSC Recruitment Notification | Staff Selection Commission Bharti | SSC ભરતી 2022 7600+ vacancies have been released by the Staff Selection Commission for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The official notification for this post has been issued on 22 March 2022. According to which online applications have been started from today 22 March 2022. The last date to apply by the organization has been fixed as 30 April 2022. After which you cannot apply.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/
Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance. SSC MTS Bharti 2022
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
|Staff Selection Commission [SSC]
|Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS]
|All over India
|Total Vacancy :
|Rs.18,000 – Rs.22,000/-
|All over India
|Mode of Selection:
|based on Two papers
|Mode of Application:
|Application Last Date:
|30 April 2022
SSC Recruitment Notification
આ પોસ્ટ માટે SSC ભરતી 2022 સંબંધિત તમામ માહિતી તમને અમારા લેખમાં સ્પષ્ટપણે ઉપલબ્ધ કરાવવામાં આવશે. અમે તમને જણાવીશું કે તમે કેવી રીતે ઓનલાઈન અરજી કરી શકો છો. આ સાથે નોટિફિકેશન સંબંધિત તમામ માહિતી તમને ઉપલબ્ધ કરાવવામાં આવશે. આ સાથે, ખાલી જગ્યા વિશેની તમામ માહિતી પણ તમને સ્પષ્ટ રીતે ઉપલબ્ધ કરાવવામાં આવી છે. એટલું જ નહીં, પરંતુ અમે તમને અરજી કરવાની પ્રક્રિયા વિશે સ્ટેપ બાય સ્ટેપ માહિતી પણ આપીશું. તો અમારો લેખ ધ્યાનથી વાંચો. SSC MTS ભરતી 2022, SSC MTS ભરતી 2022
આ પોસ્ટ માટે SSC ભરતી 2022 દ્વારા 10000 થી વધુ ખાલી જગ્યાઓ બહાર પાડવામાં આવી છે. જેમાં તમારી યોગ્યતાના આધારે જ તમારી ભરતી કરવામાં આવશે. આ પોસ્ટ માટે 22 માર્ચ 2022 ના રોજ સત્તાવાર સૂચના જારી કરવામાં આવી છે. જે મુજબ આજથી 22 માર્ચ 2022 થી ઓનલાઈન અરજીઓ શરૂ કરવામાં આવી છે. સંસ્થા દ્વારા અરજી કરવાની છેલ્લી તારીખ 30 એપ્રિલ 2022 નક્કી કરવામાં આવી છે. ત્યારબાદ તમે અરજી કરી શકશો નહીં.
SSC ભરતી 2022 ની પોસ્ટ માટે લેખિત પરીક્ષા ઓફલાઈન મોડમાં લેવામાં આવશે. તદનુસાર, તમને આ પોસ્ટ માટે ભરતી કરવામાં આવશે. આ ભરતીનું આયોજન રાષ્ટ્રીય સ્તરે કરવામાં આવ્યું છે, જેના માટે તમે કોઈપણ રાજ્યમાંથી અરજી કરી શકો છો. આ પોસ્ટ માટે ભરતી કરવામાં આવનાર ઉમેદવારોનું જોબ લોકેશન પણ ભારતની અંદર જ હશે. દર વર્ષે આ પોસ્ટ માટે મોટી સંખ્યામાં ખાલી જગ્યાઓ બહાર પાડવામાં આવે છે પરંતુ માત્ર થોડા જ ઉમેદવારોની ભરતી કરવામાં આવે છે.
Eligibility for SSC Recruitment Notification
- There are certain criteria set by SSC for the post of MTS. Accordingly, you can fill out your form. So read all the details given below carefully which are in some ways-
Educational Qualification for SSC MTS Bharti 2022
- Certain educational qualifications have been fixed for all the candidates to apply. According to which you can apply. To apply, you must have passed 10th from a recognized board. Only then you can apply.
Age Limit for SSC Recruitment Notification
- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004). for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Selection Process for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- You have to pass in the selection process to get recruited for this post. Two papers will be conducted for this post.
- In Paper-I you have to pass in Computer Based Test. The candidates who will qualify in this exam only they can give Paper-II.
- A descriptive test will be conducted in Paper-II.
- In the end, you will be recruited accordingly.
Salary for SSC Recruitment Notification
- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC. Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories.
Application Fees: SSC MTS Bharti 2022
The last date to submit the application fee has been fixed as 30 April 2022.
Syllabus : Staff Selection Commission Bharti
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- The dates of examinations indicated below are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates through the website of the Commission. Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. 13.3.2 There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Answer Keys, in due course after the Computer Based Examination, will be placed on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in). Any representation regarding answer keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the answer keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards.
- Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- Paper-II will of descriptive type in which the candidate will require to write a short essay or letter in English or any language include in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization oft he post as Group-C and in view of job requirements. However, marks score by the candidates in Paper-II will used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalize marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribe by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
How to apply online for SSC MTS Bharti 2022?
- For this, you have to visit the online portal.
- Then click on the apply option on the home page of the website.
- On clicking, the next page will open.
- In which you have to upload all your details, application fee, and documents.
- After filling in all the details click on submit.
- In this way, your application will be complete.
Important Dates: Staff Selection Commission Bharti
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 30.04.2022 (23:30)
- Making online fee payment: 02.05.2022 (23:30)
- Generation of offline Challan: 03.05.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):04.05.2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To Be Notify Later
Important link: Staff Selection Commission Bharti
Ques. this SSC Recruitment organize at the national level?
- Ans. Yes, this recruitment has organize at the national level.
Ques. What is the SSC Recruitment last date to submit the application fee?
- Ans. The last date for the application fee is 30 April 2022.
Ques. What is the educational qualification require to apply SSC Recruitment?
- Ans. You must have passed 10th to apply.
Ques. SSC Recruitment Will grade pay give after getting admit to this post?
- Ans. Yes, Rs.1800/- grade pay will give after being recruite on this post.