Join Indian Army Online Registration 2017 : Candidates wish to join Indian Army in any Branch needs to fill the Indian Army Online Registration Form on the official web portal. Previously Can appeared directly into the Indian Army Rally Bharti but now initially aspirants needs to register themselves and army rally registration form. So Indian Army has started the army rally online registration form 2017 .The Candidates wants to appear in army rally must be complete Army Rally Bharti Online Registration form. The Indian Army from will not issue any token for rally schedules. All the aspirants must register on the official website of Indian army joinindianarmy.nic.in for registration process. The rally conducting authority will issue the army rally admit card for all appearing candidates.
Indian Army Online Registration Form 2017 Rally
Table of Contents
Have you ever been in the open rally or open Bharti before? if not, then let me tell you one thing that, half of your confidence will be lost just by looking at the crowd. I’m sure that you know how many candidates appear for the Join Indian Army Online Registration 2017 open recruitment.
But from now onward, thanks to the prime minister effort of digital India, candidates will now be able to apply online for Indian army. Isn’t it a great news! below are the important details about how to apply online and then register to join Indian army.
Army Rally Online Application Form Apply Online
The Indian Army Conducts army recruitment rally for filling the vacant posts. The army rally schedule is released by the Indian army for every state according to Recruiting HQ Zone Wise . Many thousands of youth participate in Join Indian Army Online Registration 2017 open bharti rally. The Indian Army changed its rally recruitment process. Before army issued the token for all appearing candidates and now the candidates needs to fill the army rally online registration form.
Before we move on, here are some basics that you should know about different trades in army:-
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
|Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)
|Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC)
|Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)
|Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)
|HAVILDAR (SURVEYOR AUTOMATED CARTOGRAPHER)
Join Indian Army Online Registration 2017
- Important Documents Required For Army online application Believe it or not, but almost 20 to 35% of people in the open rally are disqualified on the bharti day, just because they do not have proper documents with them. Army is a government organisation, therefore, proper and complete documents are mandatory. One can not participate in open bharti unless he has all the required documents.
- Under mentioned are the documents that you will need to have with you before applying online. Metric certificate A valid and personal e-mail address (which will serve as your user ID) An active mobile number (to receive messages like OTP). Make sure the mobile no. is your
- Domicile to enter details like state, district, tehsil/block etc.
- A scanned passport size photo in jpg file format. The size of the photo should be between 10 Kb to 20 Kb.
- A scanned photo of your signature in jpg format. The size of this photo should be between 5 Kb to 10 Kb.
- Mark sheet of class 10th and higher classes (as per the need of the trade you want to apply). If you have Adhar card then keep it with you while applying.
Note: please note that other documents will be required if you have special qualifications, like NCC ‘C’ certificate etc. Keep reading for more details. And one more thing, candidates are selected on the basis of final army merit list in case if you were wondering how are candidates selected
Join Indian Army Online Registration step by step process of online application.
- Visit the official website of Indian army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- You will be asked to enter the captcha to continue to the website.
Note : Sometimes it may happen that your captcha code will not be accepted, in such case candidates should not panic and wait a while, because it may be due to high tract on their server or low internet speed.
- When you are on the homepage of the social website then look for the option ‘JCO/OR apply login‘. Click on the button (in green color).
- Since you are a new user, therefore, you will need to click on the ‘registration‘button (present at the bottom left corner of the new page that will open).
Note : make sure you remember your e-mail id, as it will be your user id and you will need it to login later.
- Read all the instruction given in the new page and then click on the ‘continue ‘button
- Fill in the personal details, contact details, educational details, and password requirement correctly. Then click the “save” button.
- After completing the above step, a onetime password (OTP) will be sent on your e-mail id. Open your e-mail id in a new tab and get that otp. Insert the OPT in the social website and then clerk the “submit” button.
- You will be directed to the “check eligibility page”. Fill all the details asked in that form and be very careful while ȝlling this form, because it will show in which trade you can apply based on the information provided here.
- Again a new page will open with a list of rallies (of different trades) for which you can apply. Just click on the “apply” button next to the rally you want to apply for. Make sure that you choose the right bharti, as you will not be able to undo it later.
- Once again, a page with detailed instruction will appear. Read it carefully and then click on the “continue” button.
- The main application form will open with the following tabs: Instructions, personal information, communication details, details and educational details. Fill all the information correctly in each tab. When you are done then click on the “save & continue” button for each tab.
Note: the information once filled cannot be changed by the user after submitting the form, therefore be very careful while filling the details in this form.
- After filling all the details, the summary of your form will be displayed. Read all the details and cross check them, if the details are correct, then click on the “submit now” button.
- After submitting the form successfully, you will see a pdf icon at the bottom right corner, click on the “download” button present below the pdf icon. This will download your application form on your system. You can take a printout of it for future reference.
Join Indian Army Online Registration 2017
As you know that on the day of Bharti you will have to go through the PFT or physical fitness test. You will have to clear 1.6 Km race, Pull ups, balance and 9 feet ditch. Candidates will get marks out of 100 in Racing and pull ups. Running will hold maximum 60 marks, and pull ups will carry 40 marks:
In standard conditions, if you finish the race within 5 mins and 40 sec, then you will be placed in group-1 and will get 60 marks, and if you finish the race in 5 min 41 sec to 6 min 20 sec, then you will be placed in group 2 and will get 48 marks for it. After 6 min and 20 secs, you will be considered as disqualified. Exceptions for hilly areas will be made accordingly.
# Pull Ups
Those who will be able to do 10 or more than 10 pull-ups will get 40 marks, doing 9 pull-ups will get you 33 marks, 8 will get 27 marks, 7 will get you 21 marks and 6 will give you 16 marks. Less than 6 will be marked as disqualified. Candidates will have to qualify the balance and 9 feet ditch, as no marks will be given for these two
Please note that the standards can be raised if the competition is high.
Join Indian Army Online Registration 2017: Required Education Qualification
The post wise required educational criteria for joining the Indian army is as per following:
Soldier General Duty: Class 10th passed with minimum 40% marks, and 33% marks in each of the subject.
Technical Bharti: Class 10+2 qualified with minimum 45% marks and 40% marks in each subject English, Maths or Physics.
Clerk: Class 12th passed with arts or commerce or science with 50% marks and should have 40% marks in each of the subjects.
Required Documents: Candidates need to upload various documents to army website during the submission of online application form. Below is the list of required documents which should be uploaded by the aspirants:
- Aadhar Card is necessary for every applicant.
- Educational qualification related documents.
- Caste Certificate.
- Character & Unmarried Certificate.
- Non-Judicial Affidavit of Rs. 10/- for each candidate.
Gujarat Join Indian Army Online Registration 2017 Details
|Venue Of Rally
|Application Start Date
|Application End Date
|Rally Start Date
|Rally End Date
|DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI, TAPI, DAMAN, ARAVALLI, MAHISAGAR, SABARKANTHA, CHHOTAUDEPUR, SURAT, KHEDA, MEHSANA, NARMADA, NAVASARI, PANCHMAHAL, PATAN, DANG, DOHAD, GANDHINAGAR, VADODARA, VALSAD, Ahmedabad, ANAND, BANASKANTHA, BHARUCH
|SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN
|SHASTRI MAIDAN, V V NAGAR, ANAND
|BHAVNAGAR, AMRELI, JAMNAGAR, JUNAGARH, KUTCH, PORBANDAR, RAJKOT, SURENDRANAGAR, GIR SOMNATH, DEVBHUMI DWARKA, DIU, BOTAD, MORBI
|SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN
|maharaja krishnakumarsinhji bhavnagar university ground, Bhavnagar