Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Indian Navy Bharti 2022 | Indian Navy Vacancy 2022 | ભારતીય નૌકાદળ ભરતી 2022 | Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 : This recruitment is being conducted by the Indian Navy, for which a large number of candidates apply. A total of 2500 vacancies have been issued for this post, in which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The application for this post will be done in online mode only which you can do only by visiting the official website. For which the link of the official website will be made available to you in our article.
The online application for the post of Senior Secondary Recruit and Artificer Apprentice will be started from 29 March 2022 and the last date to apply is 05 April 2022. You cannot apply after the last date. Every year recruitment is issued for this post for which candidates from different states apply. But only eligible candidates are recruited for this post. You can also check the notification if you want to get more details about the recruitment.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
|Senior Secondary Recruit [SSR] & Artificer Apprentice [AA]
|Application started on
|29 March 2022
|Last date to apply
|05 April 2022
|17 – 20
ભારતીય નૌકાદળ ભરતી 2022: ભારતીય નૌકાદળ ખલાસીઓ (AA અને SSR) 2500 જગ્યાઓ માટે ભરતી સૂચના પ્રકાશિત કરી છે. લાયક અને રસ ધરાવતા ઉમેદવારો સત્તાવાર સૂચનાને ધ્યાનપૂર્વક વાંચ્યા પછી ઑનલાઇન અરજી કરે છે. ભારતીય નૌકાદળ ભરતી 2022, ભારતીય નૌકાદળ 2022, ભારતીય નૌકાદળની પુનઃપ્રાપ્તિ 2500 જગ્યાઓ.
- SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) – 2000 Posts
- AA (Artificer Apprentice) – 500 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- To apply, you have to keep some things in mind, according to which you can fill and submit your form.
- These criteria have been decided by the organization, which is mandatory for everyone to follow.
- Some of the eligibility criteria for this post are as follows
Educational Qualification : Indian Navy Bharti 2022
- The educational qualification has also been fixed separately for both the posts. If you apply for the post of SSR then your 12th pass in Science with having Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science.
- But if you apply for AA then your 12th pass with 60% marks in science with having chemistry, biology, maths, physics, or computer science.
Age Limit : Indian Navy Vacancy 2022
- If you want to be recruited on this post, then your age has been fixed to apply. According to which you can apply.
- You can apply only if your age is 17 to 20 years. If you were born between 01 August 2002 to 31 July 2005, then you can easily fill out and submit your form.
Selection Process : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be complete in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- AA- Top 600 candidates (approx.) on all India order of merit, who meet the eligibility criteria for AA will be issue call up letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
- SSR- Approximately 2500 candidates will be issue call up letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
Application Fees : Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
- While applying for any post, you also have to submit the application fee.
- Fixed Rs.60/- + GST.
- During Training Period : Rs.14600/-
- After Training : Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/-
How to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
- To apply, you have to click on the link on the official website.
- After clicking, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to select the option of Application Form.
- Then you have to fill in all the details asked in the form exactly right.
- After filling in the details click on submit and your application will be done.
- Save and download the application form for future reference.
- Apply Online Starting Date:29/03/2022
- Last Date For Application:05/4/2022
Apply Online (Start 29/03/2022)