GSSSB PSI Exam Date | GSSSB PSI Call Letter : Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) has published Written Exam Date Notification for the post of Police Sub Inspector (PSI) (Unarmed) (Advt. No. 151/2018-19), Check below for more details.
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) (Unarmed)
- Advt. No. 151/2018-19
GSSSB PSI Exam Date:
GSSSB PSI Call Letter:
Download Call Letter: Click Here
GSSSB Head Clerk Call Letter 2021 | Gujarat Gaun Seva pasandagi Mandal (GSSSB) has published Today Upcoming Exam Related official notification for the Post of Head Clerk 157 Post Recruitment Exam Date Released at 12th December 2021 (12-12-2021). Here with read full official notification for Exam date, Call Letter Download link and check GSSSB Head Clerk Syllabus at OJAS Bharti Official Website ojas.gujarat.gov.in given below. GSSSB PSI Call Letter
GSSSB Head Clerk Call Letter Download
Advt. No. 120/202021
Name of Exam : Head Clerk
Exam Date : 12-12-2021
Call Letter Available : 1st December 2021 (Probable)
Download Call Letter Website : ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
|Name of Organization||Gaun Seva pasandagi Mandal|
|Name of Posts||Head Clerk|
|Exam Date||12 December 2021|
|Call Letter Download Website||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|GSSSB Official website||gsssb.gujarat.gov.in|
View Official Exam Date Notification : Click Here
Download Head Clerk Call Letter : Click Here
Bin Sachivalay Exam Date 2022 | GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Exam Call Letter 2021 and Bin Sachivalay Admit Card 2021. GSSSB PSI Exam Date
Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal (GSSSB) published Exam Date Related official Notification for the post of Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant (Advt. No. 150/201819) 2021 at OJAS Bharti Official website viz. ojas.gujarat.gov.in or Gujarat Goun Seva Mandal Website gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. GSSSB PSI Call Letter
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Exam Date 2022
- Name of Post: Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant
- Jobs Advt. : No. 150/201819
- Exam Date Notification: Click Here
- Call Letter Download (before 15 days of exam Date) : Click Here
- Exam Date: 13-02-2022
- Exam Time: 12:00 p.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- OLD Notification Here
- For more details: Click Here
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2021
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2021: GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant exam is going to be scheduled soon. GSSSB PSI Exam Date
The admit card for the same will be releasing soon. All the candidates are required to download and print the admit card within the stipulated time to carry it to the examination centre on the day of the exam.
|Recruitment||GSSSV Clerk Office Assistant Recruitment|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB)|
|Recruitment year||2021- 22|
|Post||Clerk and Office Assistant|
|Total vacancies||Various seats|
|Basis for selection||Written exam and document verification|
|Call letter availability status||Available soon|
|Mode of issue of call letter||Online|
How to download the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card?
As Board will upload the admit cards of the candidates on its website, candidates have to download them from there only. The step-by-step procedure is shared as under-
- Visit the official website of GSSSB first i.e. https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- Candidates will see the homepage of the portal.
- They have to click on the relevant admit card link given under “Advertising and News Section”.
- On clicking the link, admit card login page will appear.
- Candidates need to enter the login details such as registration id, password etc. Once they have entered correct details they can hit the submit button.
- If details entered will be accurate, admit card will display.
- They have to check and verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card.
- Lastly, they have to download and print the admit card in order to be carried to the exam center.
Particulars mentioned on GSSSB Admit Card
Each GSSSB admits card is going to indicate information about exam date, timing, exam center etc. In this section, we have shared all the particulars which candidates are going to find on the hall ticket-
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s name
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the post
- Photograph of candidate
- Date of exam
- Timing of exam
- Examination center with complete address
- Instructions to candidates
Candidates are advised to verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card before the exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned board and get it sorted before the day of the exam.
Documents required at the exam center
On the day of the exam, all the candidates should be present at the exam centre with all the important documents. These documents include-
- printed copy of downloaded admit card
- valid photo identity proof which can be- Voter Id card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Employee Id, Passport, Driving License, College ID, a photo Id proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or any other id issued by the State or Central Govt.
- passport Sized photograph (if required)
The details about the necessary information will be provided on the admit card. Candidates are advised not to carry any restricted item at the exam hall. If found with such items, then their candidature will be cancelled and necessary action will be taken against them.