GDS Recruitment 2023: Gujarat GDS Vacancy 2023: Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2023, India Post Office has announced a large recruitment for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in a new notification on its recruitment website – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Interested and eligible government job seekers can apply online at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in on or before June 11, 2023.
Post office job is a golden opportunity for youths who are waiting for government jobs in the postal department. Indian Post Office has announced a vacancy for the post of Gramin Dav Sevak Sevak (Gramin Dav Sevak Bharti 2023, GDS). Candidates will be appointed under this recruitment process for about 12,828 vacancies in various states of India. If we are recruiting for 110 posts in Gujarat.
GDS Recruitment 2023
|Recruiting Organization||Gujarat Postal Circle (Indian Post)|
|Name of the place||Gramin Dak Sevak i.e. (BPM/ABPM/Dak Sevak)|
|Total spaces||12,828 ( Total of 110 posts in Gujarat )|
|Place of employment||Gujarat|
|Online form-filling dates||22/05/2023 to 11–6-2023|
Recruitment without examination
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit without any examination for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Post Department. Recruitment will be done as per the merit list based on the 10th marks of the candidates according to the various circles of the post department across the country. As per this merit list, Gujarat GDS Vacancy 2023 candidates will be invited for document verification as per the schedule prescribed by the respective postal circle.
Rural Postal Service Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||vacancies|
|General / EWS/OBC||100|
|All Category Female||00|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-|
Gujarat GDS Bharti 2023
For Rural Postal Clerk Posts in Post Department, candidates must be 10th standard and have command over the regional language prescribed for the postal circle of application. Candidates should be able to write, read and speak that language. Further, the age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as counted from the last date of application. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per Government of India rules.
- Merit List
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
The age limit for this recruitment is as follows.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
How to Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:-
Following are the steps on how to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023.
- Step-1 First go to the official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Step-2 Click on “Download Advertisement” “12,828 Posts)”, and Click on Advertisement.
- Step-3 Then read the notification that will open and check eligibility.
- Step-4 Candidates should register and apply through login.
- Step-5 Candidates have to fill out the online form with the required details.
- Step-6 Then upload your photograph and signature.
- After Step-7 make payment online.
- Step-8 Then click View Application Form.
- Step-9 Candidates will be given an opportunity to modify their application form before submission.
- Step-10 You should check the application form once again whether the information is correct or incorrect.
- Step-11 After that click on submit button, and your online form will be submitted.
- Step-12 Then generate and print your registration slip.
|Apply Online Starting Date||22.05.2023|
|Edit Correction Window for Applicants||12.06.2023 to 1 4.06.2023|
|Post GDS Recruitment Notification||Click here|
|State wise vacancies||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|