BKNMU Admission 2023: 27 May 2023 is the last date to fill out the online registration form for the UG and PG level programs for the academic session 2023–24. BKNMU University offers admission for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) level programs. The university will soon release the application form for UG and PG-level programs. Students are requested to go to the IGNOU official website to check the latest updates for the next session. Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University is located in Junagadh, Gujarat.
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University (BKNMU) is quite popular among students in Gujarat. Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University (BKNMU) provides admission for students in various programs such as B.Sc., MA, MCom, BA, BCA, and numerous more. The entrance for the courses will be based on both merit and entrance based. The online registration form will be available on the official web portal of the university.
The mission of BKNMU University is to undertake quality research studies, consultancy, and training programs, to establish and expand good knowledge and collaborative research with a globally competitive research establishment.
BKNMU Admission 2023 24 Latest Updates
- The university is going to release fresh admission for courses such as BA, MA, BRC, LLB, BPT and many more.
BKNMU University Admission 2023 24
The last date to fill out the application form for the BKNMU University Admission 2023 is 27 May 2023 . The university will open its admission portal for the academic year 2023-24 for UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma level programs. Students need to check the university’s official website for the latest updates.
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University, located in Gujarat, offers many courses in different variants for UG and PG level students. It has six P.G. departments, including English, Sociology and Life Science, Chemistry, Commerce, and History, of different disciplines such as Arts, History, Commerce & Management, Law, Science, and Medicine, etc. The course names that are offered are:
- BA / MA
- BSc / MSc
- B.Com / M.Com
They also have a number of doctoral or Ph.D. programmes available. Candidates interested in pursuing a Ph.D. will be invited to apply in the beginning of December 2023. Admission was also available for B.A., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Com., BRC, B.Ed., and other programmes at the university. The NEET exam and previously qualified exams are used to determine admission to the BPT programme.
BKNMU UG Admission 2023-24
BKNMU Admission UG online registration starts for diploma and degree programs. Students shall begin registration to BSC Medicine, BSC Surgery, MBBS, PB BSC Nursing, BSC Biotech, BSC IT, BSC Zoology, BBA, BCOM, BA Geography, and more. MBBS aspirants shall earn BKNU admission by passing a national-level entrance test, e.g., UG NEET.
BKNMU PG Admission 2023-24
streams. Admission will be offered to BED, MED, LLB, MSC Home Science, MSC Biochem., MSC Botany, MSC Chemistry, MSC Maths, MSC Physics, MSC Zoology, MCOM, MA Economics, MA Hindi, MSW, and more. The last date to complete the BKNMU PG application form is 31st June 2023.
BKNMU PG admission will be offered on the merit of students qualifying exams. The university will hold an entrance test for BED programs.
BKNMU Admission 2023 Last Date
|Admission Last Date (B.Ed/M.Ed)||27 May 2023|
|Entrance Exam||Announce Soon|
Bhakta Kavi University Application Form 2023-24
Students can find the BKNU application form on the official site of the university. . Students will fill out the application form by downloading it. The application form must be accompanied by the required documents. BKNU application form fees must be deposited to a bank account, either through online net banking or by a cash deposit.
The application form fee for any course is Rs 1000. It includes the course fee is Rs 500 and the processing fee is Rs 500.
Narsinh Mehta University Courses & Fee Structure
|BA Ind Culture||Rs.40,060|
|BA in Political Science||Rs.40,080|
BKNMU Admission 2023: Eligibility Criteria
For BKNMU LLB Admission: Students must have a bachelor degree in any steam. They must have scored not less than 50%.
For BKNMU LLB Admission: An undergraduate degree in any discipline is required. There must be a minimum score of 50%.
BKNMU Admission Process 2023-24
- The student can apply on the official website of Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University. www.bknmu.edu.in
- Selection of Program First select the course.
- Then ENTER your mobile number. (All the processes related to your admission will be done on this mobile number, so enter this mobile number carefully.)
- Then click on “Send New OTP”. Click on “Send New OTP”
If you have tried to fill out the form for the first time and received the OTP late then you do not need to generate OTP again. You will be able to use the OTP in your mobile to complete the next step. To do so, clicking on “Enter Old OTP” will open a text box in which enter the old OTP in your mobile and click on “Proceed” button.
- Enter the OTP in the box below and click on the PROCEED button then your REGISTRATION FORM will open.
- Write your PERSONAL DETAILS, (write your name according to graduation mark sheet).
- Your Pre Graduation Details must be entered.
- B.Ed. For Pre-Graduation Details for Admission And H.Sc. No. Total and obtained marks are mandatory. (Graduation Details 10 + 2 + 3 Pattern)
- Write only the discipline in which the degree has been obtained and the major with which the degree has been obtained.
Note: B.Ed. The subject of the entrance examination will be auto-generated, according to which the entrance examination will have to be given in that subject.
- M.Ed. Graduation for admission as well as B.Ed. Course details have to be submitted.
- The student will then have to select the applicable documents from the given document list and upload them online after scanning them for easy reading.
- Candidates wishing to avail the benefits of the reserved category or any other category will have to submit a copy of the certificates of that category which are valid in the year 209-2, otherwise, the benefit of the category will not be available.
- Clicking on the NEXT button below in the REGISTRATION FORM will open your CONFIRMATION page. In which you will be able to see the filled details and uploaded documents. Check all these details exactly. If you see any error in the details you have entered, you can click on the Edit button below and the form entry page will open again. You will be able to correct all your details.
- Then B.Ed. Admission form fee for admission is Rs.500 / – as well as M.Ed. Admission form fee for admission is Rs.500 / – through online payment gateway. Once the fee has been debited from the bank and the form does not open then wait for 2 hours and even then if it does not open then contact the helpline number. Your entry form will be considered valid only after fee confirmation.
- – B.Ed./M.Ed. After filling the admission form and fee, a print of the form has to be taken.
- The standard percentage for admission of reserved groups is as per Government rules. Scheduled Caste 7 percent, Scheduled Tribe 15 percent, Bakshipanch 27 percent, 10 percent reserved for economically weaker sections (EWC),1 percent for EXS / X Servicemen, 3 percent as per PH / VH Disability Act, only one seat for Kashmir Migrant. For the children of martyrs, one seat in each college (for the children of martyred soldiers on duty) 7 percent of seats will be reserved for other Gujarat University (OUG) and 2 percent reserved for students from outside Gujarat University (OU).
- The applicant has to download the application form from the official website or purchased it from the university campus.
- Fill in all the details about admission and the attached document, which are required for Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Admission 2023.
- Students have done their payments in cash.
- The applicant has submitted their payment through the demand draft in favor of the University name.
BKNMU Entrance Exam:
The course for UG and PG levels are offered via both offline as well as online modes. NEET test marks are valid to get admission to Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University. The qualifying percentage for admission is 45%. uploaded
BKNMU M.Ed. Entrance Exam Syllabus
M.Ed. Entrance Exam Syllabus
|SECTION-1||General Knowledge (As per B.Ed Entrance Examination Section-1)||20 questions||20 marks|
|SECTION-2||B.Ed. Of course||20 questions||20 marks|
BKNMU student login
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Offers students an online platform from where they can get information that is required and specified for them. such information includes Readmission forms, exam form exam date sheets, and report cards for each semester.
Contact Details for BKNM Admission 2023 24:
Address: Government Polytechnic Campus, Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Road, Khadia – 362 263. GUJARAT (INDIA)