Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat 2023 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria for Urja Muni Yojana, Required Documents, Benefits.
In this article, you will get the details about the Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat 2023. Like its Application form filling process, Eligibility to apply, Benefits of this Yojana, Required Documents List, and other Details. So, if you want to know all these details, then go through the complete article. All the Gujarat state citizens who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Gujarat Urja Muni Yojana by following the steps that we have provided in the below article. with the help of the Yojana and the use of Solar Energy and pollution will reduce.
Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat 2023
|Scheme Name||Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat|
|who started the plan||Shri Saurabh Patel, Energy Minister of Gujarat State|
|Agency related to the scheme||Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA)|
|Beneficiary||Resident Citizen of Gujarat State|
|purpose of the plan||To promote solar energy in the state and increase the target of production energy|
What is Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat?
According to Saurabh Patel, Energy Minister in Gujarat State Government, solar panels will be installed in more than 2 lakh houses under the Free Solar Panel Scheme. The use of solar energy will increase power generation and reduce power consumption and theft. The government aims to produce more than 1700 megawatts of electricity by the end of the year 2022 with the help of solar panels being installed under the scheme. Under this scheme, the Gujarat state government will provide a subsidy of 40% on solar panels with a capacity of 2 kW and 25% on the cost of solar panels with a capacity of 3 to 10 kW to the person installing solar panels. The Gujarat state government has earmarked a budget of over Rs 2,000 crore for the scheme.
Benefits of the Urja Muni Scheme
- The Urja Muni Scheme in Gujarat will help in creating awareness regarding the importance of Using Clean Energy among the people of the state.
- It is said by the state government of Gujarat that the power generation capacity of the state will exceed 30,000 MW in the next ten years, with the implementation of a solar panel scheme.
- For the solar panel scheme, the Gujarat state government has selected more than 450 power companies all small and big in the state.
- The energy and petrochemicals department of the Gujarat state government will do the implementation of the scheme.
- The Gujarat state government has made a target of installing solar panels in 2 lakh+ houses.
- All the rules made by the DISCOM have to be followed by the Beneficiary of this scheme in order to avail of the benefits of this scheme. They also have to sign the connectivity agreement of DISCOM.
- The Dholera Solar Park and Radhe Sada Solar Park projects have been included under this plan and under this, in large quantities, the solar panels will be installed.
Eligibility Criteria For Urja Muni Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Land in the applicant’s own name or 100 sq. ft. Should have own house in the area.
- If the applicant is taking advantage of solar panels under any scheme of the center, then he will not be given the benefit of the Gujarat Free Solar Panel Scheme.
- Solar System Commissioning Report,
- Joint Establishment Report,
- Aadhar Card,
- Permanent Residence Certificate,
- Electrical Supervisor or Contractor,
- Authorized seller’s bill issued by GEDA,
- Subsidy cost certificate,
- Certificate for the Charge Permission by CEI.
Apply Online For Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat Application Form 2023
Friends, let us tell you that the application process for Gujarat Free Solar Panel is offline, but for this, first of all, you have to download the application form from the website of Gujarat’s Development Agency GEDA, the process of downloading the form is as follows –
- Visit the official website of GEDA i.e. geda.gujarat.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Application Form. You will get this option under the menu of information.
- Then the form will open.
- You can download and take the printout of the form.
- Fill out the form with all the asked details.
- Attach the required documents with it.
- Visit your nearest electricity department office.
- Then, submit the form to the concerned officer.
- The officials will check your form and then accept it.
- This is how you can apply for the Gujarat Free Solar Panel Scheme.