Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Recruitment 2021-AFCAT 2021 Notification (Out), Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus & Eligibility. Apply Online for 334 Posts. Indian Navy Invited ONLINE applications from eligible candidates through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of tradesman Mate’ classified as Group C Non-Gazetted ‘Industrial’ at various Commands (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted)
AFCAT 2021 Notification (Out), Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus & Eligibility
- SSC: 96 Seats
(II) Ground Duty (Technical)
- Aeronautical Engineer (L): 98
- PC : 20 Seats, SSC : 78 Seats
- Aeronautical Engineer (M): 39
- PC : 08 Seats, SSC : 31 Seats
(III) Ground Duty (Non – Technical) Admin: 52
- PC : 10 Seats, SSC : 42 Seats
- End: 21
- PC : 04 Seats, SSC : 17 Seats
- Lgs: 23
- PC : 09 Seats, SSC : 14 Seats
NCC Special Entry Flying – 10% seats out of CDSE Vacancies for PC & 10% seats out of AFCAT
Vacancies for SSC
- Meteorology Entry: 28
- Meteorology :
- Met PC : 06 Seats, SSC : 22 Seats
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,500/- (Pay Level – 10)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2021 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and for Meteorology Entry.
*Disclaimer: The vacancies indicated are tentative and subject to change without notice. The actual intake would depend on organizational requirements, various cadre control mechanisms, availability of training slots, and an actual number of vacancies accruing in July 2021. No representation in this regard will be entertained. Two seats are reserved from Ground Duty (Non-Tech) vacancies for Law qualified candidates.
Type of Commission.
(a) PC for Men. Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
(b) SSC for Men & Women.
(i) The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Nonextendable).
(ii) The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-Tech) branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and merit.
(a) Flying Branch . 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive). The upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to
01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive).
(B) Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Bra nc he s 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates Inclusive).
Training Period :
- For Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) : 74 weeks
- For Ground Duty (Non – Technical) : 52 weeks
- Educational Qualification: Please Read Official Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply? : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the Official Website.
Important Links :
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 01-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2021
Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Recruitment 2021- Apply Online for 1159 Tradesman Posts
Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under the administrative control of respective Commands, however, they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units/formations as per administrative requirement.
Posts Name: Various Indian Navy Executive, Education & Technical Branches (For January 2021 Batch)
- Eastern Naval Command – 710 Posts
- General – 303 Posts
- EWS – 71 Posts
- OBC – 163 Posts
- SC – 116 Posts
- ST – 57 Posts
- Western Naval Command – 324 Posts
- General – 133 Posts
- EWS – 32 Posts
- OBC – 87 Posts
- SC – 48 Posts
- ST – 24 Posts
- Southern Naval Command – 125 Posts
- General – 57 Posts
- EWS – 13 Posts
- OBC – 37 Posts
- SC – 16 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 1159
Educational Qualification: 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Age Limit: (As of 07-03-2021)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit): As Per Rule
- Gen/OBC : Rs. 225/-
- SC/ST/Women : 0
- All Category Female : 0
Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
Important Links :
Note: Please always Check & Confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement / Notification.
➥Starting Date of Online Application: 22-02-2021
➥Last Date to Apply Online: 07-03-2021
INVITES MEN AND WOMEN FROM INDIAN CITIZENS AS PER CITIZENSHIP ACT 1955 TO BE A PART OF THE INDIAN AIR FORCE AS COMMISSIONED OFFICERS IN FLYING AND GROUND DUTY (TECHNICAL AND NON-TECHNICAL) BRANCHES. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN ON 1st DECEMBER 2020 AND CLOSE ON 30 DECEMBER 2020. THROUGH https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR https://afcat.cdac.in
Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of Permanent Commission Officers in Executive Branch (Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre) & Short Commission Officers in Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro Cadre)/ Technical Branch (General Service) – Jan 2020 Course. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 notifications for Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) Branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branch, Sailors for Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) & Matric Recruit (MR) through Sports Quota Entry. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Recruitment : education department gujarat, gujarat primary education news, gujarat primary education, gujarat education, gujarat education website ojas online, ojas bharti 2021, ojas talati, ojas Job gujarat, ojas gpsc,ojas call letter download, ojas 2, Employment, Exam, Exams, Fix Pay, G.K, Gas/Electricity, General Knowledge, Gpsc, Grammar, Gseb, Gsrtc, Gtu Classes, Gujcat, Hall Ticket, Health Treatment, Also Answer key, Result, Merit and Selection Lists. We Also Provides GK, All types Most Important Study Materials Related General Knowledge, English Grammar, Gujarati Grammar, Maths, Science, Click Here Study Materials
Join Nausena Bharti for Officers:
Job Role PC/SSC Officers
Total Vacancies 102
- Executive Branch [Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)] – 12 Posts
- Executive Branch [General Service] – 27 Posts
- Executive Branch [Hydrography Cadre] – 3 Posts
- Engineering Branch [General Service] – 28 Posts
- Electrical Branch [General Service] – 32 Posts
Job Location Across India
Join Nausena Bharti: Detailed Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course from any AICTE recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Minimum height – 157 cms.
- Correlated weight as per height and age.
Eligible Streams in Executive/Technical Branches:
- Branch/Cadre Streams in BE/ B. Tech
- NAIC (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- Engineering Branch (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation
Age limit: Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Branch wise vacancies: 102 Posts
INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021
- Starting date for Online application: 12 January 2019
- Last date of Online application: 1 February 2019
- Date of SSB Interview: April 2019 – July 2019
- Commencement of training: January 2020