India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 For Circle 40889 Posts: India Post has recently invited online applications for the total 40889 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in . All the candidates who are waiting for India Post GDS Recruitment, their wait is over. State wise recruitment notification has been released. Before apply candidates must check official notification. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online after checking the information like educational qualification selection process merit list given in the notification.
A golden opportunity for government job seekers India Post Office has announced the vacancies for the post of Gramin Dev Sevak (GDS). Around 40889 vacancies are available across 35 states in India. Candidates who want to apply for India Post Recruitment 2023 they should have 10th pass. Candidates age should not exceed 40 years.
It may be noted that India Post GDS registration has been started from today i.e. 27-01-2023. Interested candidates must apply on or before 16-02-2023. Online applications are invited at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
|Indian Postal Department
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ BPM/ ABPM
|In the applied Circle/ State
|Last Date to Apply
|Mode of Apply
|Centre Govt Jobs
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Mathematics and English as a Subject. Know the Local Language of Applied State.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) are paid to GDS. The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement:
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
Total Posts – 40889
Posts Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ BPM/ ABPM
Documents Required to Apply
The documents that are required to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023 :
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Signature
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If applicable)
Steps For Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- Go to official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Click “Download Notification” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 27/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/02/2023
- Application Form Correction : 17-19 Feb 2023
|Download PDF Notification:
|Click Here (indiapostgdsonline.gov.in)
Is GDS recruitment every year?
The India Post issues the GDS ( Gramin Dak Sevak) Notification PDF every year on its website for every postal circle. It also announces vacancies to recruit candidates for every postal circle.
What is the basic salary of GDS?
India Post Office starting pay for GDS/ ABPM is Rs. 10,000/- and for BPM the initial salary is Rs. 12,000/-. Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) plus Dearness Allowance thereon are paid to the Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, and Assistant Branch Postmaster.
Is there any exam for India Post GDS?
Is GDS salary increasing?
The min. TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in the TRCA slab increased to Rs. 12000/- per month and maximum to Rs.29, 380/-. The min. TRCA for 5 hours/level 2 in TRCA slab is Rs. 14500/- per month and max to Rs. 35,480/-.
Is GDS salary fixed?
Is GDS job permanent?
Q: Is GDS a permanent job position? Ans: Yes. After you complete the probation period of two years, you obtain a permanent post as a Gramin Dak Sevak.
Is GDS a central govt job?
Yes, the commission is increasing the salary for all posts under the GDS recruitment. These are central government jobs that now start with a salary of INR 10,000/- monthly and can go up to INR 14,500/- for freshly qualified candidates. What is the salary of GDS after the 7th Pay Commission?