Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 For Peon: On behalf of Gujarat High Court, recruitment has been issued for the candidates from all over India for the post of Peon, Patawal, Chowkidar, Jail Warder, Sweeper, Water Server, Lieftman, Home Attendant- Domestic Attendant. Whichever candidate wants to get recruited. All those candidates will apply through online. All the important information related to this recruitment has been given to you on this page. You can check one by one. For more details check the official website. And to get the recruitment updates first, keep checking this page again and again.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 For Peon
|Organization||High Court Gujarat|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1499 + 11 Posts|
|Post Name||Peon (LC) &(I/LC)|
|Category||High Court Recruitment 2023|
|Last Date||29/05/2023 & 01/06/2023|
- Peon (LC) :- 1499 Posts
- Peon (I/LC) :- 11 Posts
- The candidate should be between the ages of 18 and 33. According to government standards, however, there are age relaxations for reserved categories.
- A recognized board should have granted the candidate a minimum of 10th grade (matriculation) or equivalent.
- Gujarati or Hindi should be familiar to the candidate.
- A citizen of India must be nominated as a candidate.
- A Peon candidate must be healthy and able to perform the responsibilities of a Peon.
The Gujarat High Court Peon Salary is Rs. 14,800 to Rs. 47,100, depending on the Pay Scale Level-1, which ranges from Rs. 14,800 to Rs. 47,100. Several benefits, such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, and travel benefit, are included in the basic payment for employees. These are all dependent on the location of the job.
How to Apply Online 2023:-
Candidates can apply Online
Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per
- First, click on the official website
- Now the home page will open in which you will have the first link for Translator Post in the Recruitment section, click on it.
- On the next page you will have the option of Apply Now, click on it
- Now the application form will open in front of you, read it thoroughly and fill it and submit all the documents.
- Pay the fee and submit
- Many-choice questions (MCQs) on different topics such as General Knowledge, Gujarati Language, Mathematics, and English Language are included in the Gujarat High Court Peon Exam Paper. The Peon examination in the Gujarat High Court is meant to assess the candidate’s comprehension, abilities, and qualifications. Candidates may choose to answer in either English or Gujarati as the questions are set in both languages. The exam contains 100 questions, each with one point, and takes 90 minutes to complete.
- Apart from General Knowledge, Gujarati Language, Mathematics, and English Language, the Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 syllabus covers a wide range of subjects. Current events, history, geography, and politics in India and Gujarat are all included in the General Knowledge section. The candidate’s knowledge of Gujarati grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension is assessed in the Gujarati Language section.
Selection Process 2023
- The Gujarat High Court Peon Selection Process 2023 must be known by all applicants who apply for this recruitment. As a result, we’ve discussed all of the steps you must go through to finally be chosen for the position you’ve applied for. Make sure you’ve done your homework and are ready to breeze through these phases. Written Examination, Document Verification., Personality Test.
Peon (LC):- 1499 Posts
|Application Start Date||08/05/2023 12:00 PM|
|Application End Date||29/05/2023 11:59 PM|
Peon (I/LC):- 11 Posts
|Application Start Date||11/05/2023 12:00 PM|
|Application End Date||01/06/2023 11:59 PM|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification of Peon (LC)||Click Here|
|Notification of Peon (I/LC)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|