Gujarat Agricultural University Admission 2023 will start the application form soon for the session 2023. candidates are notified on the University’s official website. It also offers many PG-level degree programs and procedures to the students after passing graduation degree. They are offering BA, BSc, MA, MSc, M.Tech, and M.Voc courses for admission. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form.
Gujarat Agricultural University Admission 2023-24
- Gujarat Agricultural University Admission for UG courses is open, and students can apply for admission till 27 June 2023. Apply Now
- Admission at Gujarat Agricultural University for PG courses is started for the 2023-24 academic session, and the last date to fill out the registration form is 24 April 2023. Apply Here
- Admissions to Ph.D. programs at Gujarat Agricultural University is started and the last date to fill out the registration form is 24 April 2023. Apply Now
- The application fee for admission to Bachelor’s degrees and polytechnic programs is INR 1,000 at Gujarat Agricultural University.
- Gujarat Agricultural University accepts GSAUCA entrance exam scores for admission.
|University Name||Gujarat Agricultural University|
|Short Name of University||GAU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
Gujarat Agricultural University Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|UG Admission Start Date||19 April 2023|
|UG Admission Last Date||27 June 2023|
|PG Admission Start Date||07 March 2023|
|PG Admission Last Date||24 April 2023|
|Application Forms Released Date||07 March 2023|
GAU UG Admission
Gujarat Agricultural University offers various UG courses such as Btech, BSc, B.V.Sc & AH, etc. UG admission is based on marks from entrance examinations, and the government of Gujarat conducts the entrance examination. The streams required for the courses are stated below:
- B.Tech: Applicants must have 40% on their Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSCE) final examination. Applicants must have selected Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. The university offers BTech in dairy science, food technology, agricultural information Technology, and agricultural engineering. The applicants are also required to clear the GUJCET entrance test.
- B.Sc: Applicants must have 40% marks on their HSSCE certificate. Applicants must have selected Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in their class 12. The university offers a BSc in Horticulture and Agriculture.
- B.V.Sc & AH: It stands for Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry. The UG-level course is available at Anand Agricultural University. Those students who have 50% marks in the 12th degree through a recognized board are eligible for this course. the reserved students(SC/ST) are allowed to have 47.50%. Applicants are required to clear the GUJCET entrance test.
- BA: To be eligible for the Bachelor of Arts, students must have a 12th class or equivalent education certificate from any recognized board with a minimum mark of 50 percent.
GAU PG Admission
Gujarat Agricultural University offers various PG courses such as Mtech, MSc, M.V.Sc, and MBA. The admission is entrance based, and the university accepts marks from the GSAUCA.
- M.Tech: The university offers MTech in Food Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, and Dairy Science. Applicants must have a BTech(FPT)/BTech(DFT)/BTech(DT)/BTech(Agricultural Engineering) degree. The general students must have 6.00 O.G.PA, and the reserved students(SC/PC/ST/SEBC) must have 5.50.
- M.Sc: The university provides MSc in Horticulture and Agriculture. Applicants must have a BSc degree related to the field.
- MVSc: The university offers MVSc in veterinary science, and students who want to pursue the course must have a BSc degree.
- MBA: The university offers an MBA in Agribusiness management with 2 years to 4 years of duration. Applicants must have a UG Degree for applying for this course.
- MA: It is a PG course with high professional career scope. A student who has a bachelor’s degree from any UGC-recognized university can apply for the Mater of Arts program.
Gujarat Agricultural University Admission: PhD
The Ph.D. program at Anand Agricultural University is one of its most popular courses. In addition to food processing technology and food process engineering, the University offered a certificate program in food service management. For admission to this Ph.D. program, candidates must hold a post-graduate degree with 60-65% aggregate marks in the relevant discipline of food technology.
Admission of a candidate has been done on the basis of the score in the Common Entrance test examination.
Gujarat Agricultural University Fees
Students should check the fee structure of the courses offered by the University. The fee structure is available on the admission prospectus of Gujarat Agricultural University for the session 2023. Various courses have different fee structures. A list of UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses is available on the official website of the university.
Gujarat Agricultural University Application Form 2023
Gujarat Agricultural University offers admission to various courses. Admission to the courses is through a duly filled registration form. The university considers applicants that have submitted the registration form before the deadline.
The registration form is posted online on the Gujarat Agricultural University website: gujcet.gseb.org. Applicants must register themselves using their first name, middle name, last anime, age, gender, nationality, etc. Submit the registration form along with the necessary documents.
How to Apply for GAU Admission
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Admission Link”
- Fill up the Application form properly and Completely.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- After fillup, out the application form clicks on the ” Submit Button”.
- Application fee candidates have to pay by online credit and Debit card.
- 10th class Marksheet/Certificate
- 12th class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Valid Adress Proof
- Passport size Photograph
Gujarat Agricultural University Course Admissions 2023
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Agribusiness)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (BioEnergy)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agriculture Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Process Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Food and Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Engineering)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Microbiology)||3 Years|