Amul Dairy Recruitment 2023 (Anand): The Kaira District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union, Amul Dairy, Anand has published a notification for the recruitment of various posts. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details.
Amul Dairy Anand Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Amul Dairy (Anand)|
|Name Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Gujarat / India|
Educational Qualification :
Name Of Position
|1. Not Mentioned
||Candidates must have done B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech.. (Mechanical / Electrical / E.C. / Instrument / Civil / IT.)|
|2. Diploma Engineer
||Candidates must have done B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech.. (Mechanical / Electrical / E.C. / Chemical / Civil / IT.)|
|3. Dairy Technologist / Food Technologist
||No Qualification is Mentioned In the Official Job Advertisement|
|4. Not Mentioned (Graduate Employee)
||Candidates must have done Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university Or must have done BBA, BCA, or B.R.S. from any recognized institution/university.|
|5. Not Mentioned (Post Graduate Employee)
||Candidates must have done Post. Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university Or must have done MBA, MCA, M.R.S. from any recognized university/institution.|
|6. Lab. Technician
||Candidates must have done B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Agriculture / Food Science / Bio-Chemistry)|
|7. Machine Operator
||Candidates must have done ITI (Fitter, Turner, Wireman, Electrical, Instrument Mechanic, COPA, Electrician)|
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to the given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Last Date: Within 10 Days from the Date of Advertisement Published
(Advertisement Published Date: -01-2023)
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc.
- Step 6: Check the Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: After successfully payment take a printout of the Application Form.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by — or at Click on the below How to Apply links.