Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021. Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, has invited applications for the post of Security Guard(T) from the existing employees of the organization. Check Details Here
Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) Recruitment 2021:
Male candidates can apply for the post-ECL Recruitment 2021 on or before 15 June 2021.
The selected employees will deployed as Security Guard (Trainee) for a period of six months in their existing grade & scale of pay. After successful completion of six months training period & the Basic Security Training, they will be placed in T & S Gr.- “G” as Security Guard.
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) Recruitment 2021 for 1086 Security Guard Posts @easterncoal.gov.in
Notification Number – ECL/CMD/C-6/Rectt/21/115
- Last Date of Application – 15 June 2021
- Eastern Coalfields Limited Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1086
- Unreserved – 842
- SC – 163
- ST – 81
Naukri Advertisement: Click Here
Educational Qualification: Candidates must VII standard passed.
For more information, check the detailed notification given below
How to Apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Security Guard Recruitment 2021?
03. Manager (P/Estb), Personnel Dept., ECL, Sanctoria in the proforma given as Annexure-II.
04.Management reserves the right not to consider the candidates working in essential & statutory capacities like (i) Mining Sirdars,(ii) Overman, (iii) Electrical Supervisor,(iv) Asst. Foreman, (v) Foreman,(vi)Land & Revenue Inspector, (vii) Amins, (viii) Dy. Surveyor,(ix) Chemist,(x)Tech. Pathologist,(xi)Tecadiographer,(xii) Staff Nurses, and other Paramedical Staff, (xiii) Electrician, (E P Fitter/E P Electrician) (xiv) SDL/LHD Operator, (xv)HEMM Operator, (Dumper/Dozer/Shovel/Pay Loader Oprator/Dragline Operator/Drill Operator)(xvi) Q C Personnel, (xvii)Winding Engine Operator, (xvi) Haulage Operator, (xvii) Driller, (xviii) Dresser, (xix) Roof Bolter, (xx) Pump Operator, (xxi) Cableman, (xxii) SDL/HDL Helper, (xxiii) Blasting Crew, (xxiv) Drill/UDM Operator, (xxv) Switch Board Attendant etc.
Such employees need not apply. The decision of Director (P), ECL in this respect will be final.
05. Candidates must VII standard passed.
06.Candidates must fulfill the Physical Standard norms as per the Cadre Scheme.
07. The respective Area/ Establishment/ Workshops shall retain the applications and send a consolidated list of the applications in the proforma given in Annexure-II. A soft copy in ‘EXCEL SHEET’ of the list should sent by e-mail email@example.com along with the hard copy.
08. Candidates will need to undergo Physical Standard Test to assess the eligibility for the post to held at each Area level and only after confirming the Physical Standard norms laid down in the Cadre Scheme, the candidature will accepted for the post.
09. The final encadrement list will prepared as per the vacancy. Passing the Physical Standard Test does not guarantee the claim for the post.
10. On selection, the candidates will posted at any place as per requirement, and the place of posting will not changed for a period of three years. The candidates not joining after the placement is issued will be subject to disciplinary action & forfeit the right for selection for the next three years. In this regard CVO’S letter no. ECL/VIG/CVO/SECTT/331 dated 27.02.2015 addressed to D(P), ECL kept in mind.
11. The selected employees will be deployed as Security Guard (Trainee) for a period of six months in their existing grade & scale of pay. After successful completion of six months training period & the Basic Security Training, they will be placed in T & S Gr.- “G” as Security Guard.
12. The selected employees, have to join at the new place of posting within a period of thirty days from the date of issuance of the Selection Order.
The application has made to the respective Area GMs or HODs of the Establishments/ Workshops and in the case of Hq. to Sr. Manager (P/Estb), Personnel Dept., ECL, Sanction.